Ten News First Content and Appearance

I’m sure we aren’t too far from the next cuts which will just be one national bulletin, if I were Jen I’d be scrambling to get back to HSV.

5 Likes

You know what? At this stage, if they made the decision to do 2 national bulletins a day and not sack anyone (just spread them out) - I’d be fine with that.

2 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ten News Centralisation 2020

You better Set those DVR’s right now, because TV History’s about to be made on Black Friday, 10’s Last Day if having Individual News Readers for Each City, Although Sully and Keyte will Remain.

1 Like

I’ll be recording the Melbourne bulletin and uploading a montage tonight.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. Ten should invest in a 9pm bulletin, as I’m sure it would rate higher than Nine’s Late News and The Latest on Seven, seeing as they don’t air until after 10:30pm most of the time.

I’d have Sandra Sully doing the 5-6:30 bulletin, and Jennifer Keyte doing the 9pm bulletin.

If they did Sandra at 5.30 and Jen at 9pm both national I could live with that as long as we didn’t lose any reporters

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200911-171411~2

8 Likes

I would’ve thought Mike Larkan be presenting weather from the studio tonight but instead he is continuing to be on location at Brighton Beach.

5 Likes

And there you have it.

2 Likes

Exactly the point I’ve been making. Not much change to now - with stories ready to go throughout the day. And the studio is still live for the latest, if it happens.

The challenge for Brisbane is daylight saving.

1 Like

Was a more prominent crew shot on the 5pm opener.

1 Like

Why mark the occasion? Sounds like a good way to have less people watch on Monday.

1 Like

The shame for Mike is that with such the strong weather presenters in Lavinia and Jane, it’s unlikely he will be required elsewhere

I hope 10 executives are sitting back and watching these. How awful seeing all of these presenters crying on air. It should be the executives having their pay cut to save these innocent, beautiful people.

20 Likes

A wonderful sign off by Rebecca Morse on Ten News Adelaide, Kate Freeban starting crying with her through back to Bec. The whole team were clapping at the end of the news.

20 Likes
9 Likes

So bloody terrible watching all these. Saddest day that I have recalled in TV history.

16 Likes

This just isn’t fair

4 Likes

Nine News Adelaide liked the 10 News Adelaide package on Twitter.

6 Likes