Ten News First Content and Appearance

Ha the Australian loves a good beat up. What kind of ratings were they expecting?

World record? :joy: yeah that’s comparable considering other countries use different ratings measurement systems… :roll_eyes:

Idiots

5 Likes

Let me guess… they reported on one bad day without looking at the overall average numbers throughout the week?

Newscorp must me getting nervous as it’s now taking on Sky News Morning Agenda :joy:.

1 Like

Wonder what Sky News Morning Agendas ratings are :joy:

6 Likes

10 News First Breakfast must be closing in… :joy:

4 Likes

10 News breakfast ratings contained in Seven media release. Interesting they are taking the show into account. No mention of News Breakfast.

It’s a shame its rating as badly as it is (although expected). It’s a decent production. Watched the majority of it this morning.

1 Like

Could it be that News Breakfast broadcasts into more markets nationally and its number is higher than Sunrise’s or very close?

News Breakfast, not being commercial is not considered competition.

1 Like

what markets get ABC News Breakfast and not Sunrise?

Does Seven take into account reginal SA/Tasmania/NT/Central within its national report or only the Seven owned stations? :thinking:

The national figure includes OzTAM plus Regional TAM regardless of ownership - same markets for ABC and commercials.

3 Likes

Cheers.

Hopefully 10 decide to invest time into it and watch it grow, not haphazardly axe it just because it’s not rating immediately.

4 Likes

What is an acceptable figure though? 100k? They will never get to that point. No point investing.

The number is fluctuating daily. If they can push to 30k (on average) they’re in front and have doubled the 8.00am timeslot from what was previous there. At the moment, it isn’t costing 10 much to maintain. Keep it there.

2 Likes

Have you seen studio 10 ratings? :rofl:

Have not checked in a while, let me guess, 50k?

I remember the good old days with David and Kim when it used to rate 150-200k. I wonder if they still existed how it would be rating now?

Try much lower.

Recent ratings indicate about half of that.