Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Encores of Offspring air 10:30 Fridays.

My TV Guide suggests it the encore of The Project but who knows knowing Ten lately?

1 Like

Saw this when looking up Life In Pieces on Tenplay

Life In Pieces
Next on: 9:40PM Mon on TEN

So itā€™s back againā€¦for how long .

Australian Survivor is now on Ten/One/Eleven Sun night at 7.30.
Scorpion moves from 7pm to 6.30pm on One.
Walking with Dinosaurs is out from Eleven, replaced by a Simpsons repeat Sun 6.30pm.
Thereā€™s also now a Shark Tank encore on instead of NCIS NO Sun at 10pm.
I guess this is pretty much where Network Ten now are. Chopping and changing of schedules, encores all over the show.

3 Likes

Not this shit again

2 Likes

Pathetic programming choices from ten yet again. That mcgarvey woman has got to go. She has no clue about commissioning programs or scheduling them.

I actually think it makes sense. This is make or break for the survivor franchise for ten. If they donā€™t get more eyeballs on it it wonā€™t be a sustainable franchise for them in the future due to the high licensing fees they would be paying. Itā€™s easy for us all to criticize but Iā€™m sure sheā€™s just looking at the long term viability of the brand although they probably should have done it from the first episode. Short term sacrifice for long term gain.

Well they may just axe it and find something new. They need new programs and take big swings like nine and stuff will eventually pay off. Old franchises are not worth it.
Hopefully Hellā€™s Kitchen flops on seven as well.

2 Likes

Ten should pick up The Wallā€¦ huge scale game show over in the US. I would love to see a local version.

Thereā€™s a local version coming to Seven.

Yuckā€¦ I wonā€™t watch because theyā€™ll ruin it.

1 Like

Do they have the money for that at the moment though? Also they are not just going to abandon Survivor after all the money and promotion they have put into it. They will try their hardest to salvage this franchise.

Donā€™t get me wrongā€¦ I like the show and it is oriduced very well. But they just have too much low rating content. Itā€™s unsustainable.

Remember when Ch 10 used to show ā€œThe First Wives Clubā€ (1996) every second week :wink:

I see itā€™s back & taken their Saturday night now!

I mentioned it yesterday afternoon that Survivor will be on 3 channels.
Extended guides show that its a one off. NCIS: New Orleans will be back the following week in a double ep

Yeah, they hadnā€™t changed Monday then either. Wouldnā€™t surprise if Ten continue to cannibalise their market share in an attempt to make Survivor relevant. Worked so well for Family Feud.

Maybe they are only simulcasting it this week to offset the ratings losses due to Hells Kitchen premiering.

At least itā€™s a good movie.

Week commencing 13 August 2017

Sunday 13 August
06:30 pm Modern Family Rpt x2
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
09:00 pm NCIS: New Orleans S3 Ep21 and 22
11:00 pm 48 Hours

Monday 14 August
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 PM Life in Pieces S2 Ep15
10:00 pm Elementary Rpt

Tuesday 15 August
07:30 pm Shark Tank
08:30 pm NCIS S14 Ep21
09:30 pm NCIS Rpt
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 16 August
07:30 pm Bachelor Australia
Matty whisks one Bachelorette away for a spot of wakeboarding. Will this be the start of a blossoming romance? Later, Matty seeks out the truth at what will be an explosive and shocking cocktail party.
09:00 pm Offspring
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt
11:00 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 17 August
07:30 pm Bachelor Australia
08:30 pm Common Sense
09:30 pm Law and Order: SVU Rpt
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 18 August
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm TBA
09:30 pm TBA