Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Don’t be ridiculous. They already own all the episodes in the current season.

2 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Johnson panicking already :tired_face:

If Ten fast tracked NCIS there wouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

Melodramatic much?

7 Likes

I agree, but they have no money because they have made poor decision after poor decision for so long now and it’s finally caught up with them. They never capitalise on their successes, insist on bringing back tired and poor rating programmes, insist on hiring the same annoying on air presenters for everything, and only cater to a niche group of people through their comedies and dramas. Everything about Ten screams stale.

NBC revealed this week that This is Us would stay on Tuesday nights in America for the second season. It gives Ten the option of fasttracking the show, assuming it stays on Wednesday nights (the season 1 finale is tonight).

Ten needs to Cut Back with it’s CBS Deal by Picking Only One Show for the Fall, Same with their Fox Deal.

This is Us has been the Only Decent new Program fro the US to Shine in the 2016-17 Season and Ten had done a Good Job in Airing it.

###Week commencing 2 July 2017

Sunday 2 July
06:30 pm Modern Family Rpt x2
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia
This program is about to get even bigger as the competition travels to the land of the cherry blossom, Japan. Contestants must explore Tokyo to find ingredients for the mystery box challenge.
09:10 pm Bull S1 Ep18
10:10 pm NCIS: New Orleans S3 Ep17
11:10 pm NCIS: New Orleans

Monday 3 July
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm Life in Pieces S2 Ep 14
10:00 pm Elementary
11:00 pm Prison Break S5 Ep8

Tuesday 4 July
08:45 pm Shark Tank
09:45 pm NCIS Rpt
10:45 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 5 July
The judges welcome contestants to the heart of Shinjuku, where Tokyo comes alive at night. Contestants will be cooking at a local alleyway packed with street stalls to feed hundreds of hungry diners.
08:45 pm Offspring S7 Ep2
09:45 pm Hawaii Five-O x 2 Rpt

Thursday 6 July
08:40 pm Common Sense Premiere
09:40 pm TBA
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 7 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Masterclass
Japan week concludes at Tateyama Castle for a very special MasterClass with Michelin star sushi chef who walks the contestants through the simplicity and beauty of the perfect sushi.
08:30 pm The Living Room
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 8 July
06:30 pm Bondi Vet
07:30 pm David Attenborough’s Planet Earth Ep10
08:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. Rpt x2

A masterclass at 7:30pm on Friday with TLR bumped back to 8:30, has this happened before?

I don’t think it has happened before.
Obviously Ten wanted MasterClass to air on Thursday after the elimination, but Foxtel’s scheduling of Common Sense premiere in the same week makes it impossible. I reckon the final masterclass of this season of MC will also be shown on the Friday.
The July 7 episode will be the first Friday MasterClass since season 4 in 2012.

1 Like

FFS

1 Like

Prison Break has been rating very poorly (even for late night).

4 Likes

something like under 100k after Life in Pieces last week

Yeah, I know. Not sitting up to watch that now, it’ll be one for the PVR.

From this week onwards, it should prove successful for Ch qp & increase its ratings share, certainly even more competition against Ch 7 & Ch 9.

MasterChef + HYBPA / Shark Tank / Offspring / Common Sense / at least one MasterClass / The Living Room.

Note:
I expect the Friday where MasterClass & The Living Room air, to be a 2017 high for the channel?

I don’t. Master Classes are the most boring part of the show for me and Living Rooms ratings will go down in the 8:40 timeslot.

One time MasterChef aired on a Friday at 7.30, it did quite good for a Friday night. When TLR aired at 8.30pm, the show held up and didn’t even put a dent in it.

1 Like

When did that happen?