Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Also in Brisbane. Which market as Monuments Men was scheduled for next Saturday.

Isn’t Ten showing that ‘missing’ episode this Wednesday night?

TEN’s own twitter account. Posted this.
https://twitter.com/channelten/status/850600094315446274

1 Like

really? As I thought Book of Life was scheduled to air at 6.30

I don’t know but i saw Maggie Smith, Judi Dench and crew at the Marigold Hotel.

It wouldn’t be the first time Ten’s social media or Twitter team have put out wrong info, particularly if there are variations in other states.

1 Like

Stop trying to get The Simpsons back on Ten. We have enough fan boys doing that already. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes it is.

This Is Us returns in 3 weeks time. With 8 episodes still to be aired, presumably the only reason (other then being Easter non-ratings) that they would drag it out would be until Offspring is ready to start the week following the final ep of season 1.

Madam Secretary back in 2 weeks also.

TV Week has it in the guide for next week. Why did they make a last minute change?

Or to be relegated to Eleven to finish the season off (like what 7 did to HTGAWM)

Why would they relegate it to Eleven? None of their other shows are rating better. And it was rating fairly well for Ten before Biggest Loser brought the entire schedule down.

I believe it wasn’t a last minute change, as I have seen it on online guides that it wasn’t going to air next week

###Week commencing 23 April 2017

Sunday 23 April
06:30 pm Bondi Rescue S12 Ep11
07:00 pm Modern Family S8 Ep16 and 17
08:00 pm Bull S1 Ep8
09:00 pm NCIS: New Orleans S3 Ep7
10:00 pm 24: Legacy S1 Ep12 Season Final
11:00 pm Homeland

Monday 24 April
07.30 pm Modern Family S8 Ep 18 and 19
08:30 pm A Good Day To Die Hard (2013)
10:30 pm I Origins (2014)

Tuesday 25 April
07.30 pm Bondi Rescue S12 Ep12
08:30 pm NCIS S14 Ep12
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S8 E17
10:30 pm TBA

Wednesday 26 April
07.30 pm The Graham Norton Show Season 21 Premiere
Sir Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Jack Whitehall, Gemma Whelan & Take That.
08:30 pm Peter Helliar: One Hot Mess Premiere
The Project’s own Peter Helliar’s new stand-up show is one hot mess or is that one mess of hotness? Either way it’s going to be both hot and messy!
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S3 E17
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S7 Ep21

Thursday 27 April
07.30 pm Ordinary People. Extraordinary Food Premiere
A look at past MasterChef contestants and how the show has changed their lives.
08:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. S18 Ep14
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. Rpt
10:30 pm Blue Bloods S7 Ep19

Friday 28 April
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm TBA
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm 2016 Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt

Saturday 29 April
06:30 pm TBA
07:30 pm All Star Family Feud Rpt Masterchef Contestants V Judges
08:30 pm Law & Order: SUV S18 Ep15
09:30 pm Law & Order: SUV Rpt

A show with potential to rate well and they drop it on a Thursday. Well done.

4 Likes

Thursday has usually been one of the highest rating days of Masterchef, so I dont see a problem with their scheduling. Also presumably they placed the Masterchef special on a Thursday because Masterchef is premiering Monday May 1st so they wanted to keep Masterchef fresh in peoples minds.

2 Likes

I didn’t think it was worth starting a new topic for TVSN just for this screen cap of a TVC seen on Ten.

1 Like

Former MasterChef winner Emma Dean said on her regular Thursday lunchtime spot on 3AW today that the second season of My Market Kitchen (already underway) would be shown on Ten until late July. She said she would have to film 90 episodes for the season.

So people are just going to start watching Ten again when Masterchef begins after the flop of The Biggest Loser?

Of course they will. MKR will be finished by then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I (as I’m sure others) have always wondered how many viewers go from watching MKR to MasterChef?

I’d say probably quite a lot tbh.

But boy, that’s a hell of a long time watching cooking reality, more than half a year? :open_mouth:

1 Like