Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I think Shark Tank will go there before Common Sense.

Fixed

3 Likes

damn

1 Like

The news should air in Melbourne and Sydney as a half hour bulletin for things like this.

Better yet have Tarsh Belling live on location at the GP, with a promised race interview (with pole position driver on Saturday and then the winner on Sunday) during sport and you’ll have viewers staying around.

4 Likes

I must have a tendency to watch bad shows then lol I really like Life In Pieces.

I like it too. Took a while to really get into it but when you get to know the characters well it pays off.

Not fast tracked. No chance of success without fast tracking, simple as that.

Life in Pieces could go to ONE once The Crazy Ones wraps up

I think thats the current problem with ONE/Eleven sitcoms should just be on one channel.

Does anyone know what episode of Modern Family in season 8 are channel Ten up to?

Then where will Common Sense go? I can’t see any other day where they would schedule it.

episode 7

It will probably air after Shark Tank finishes. If there is 40 weeks then 8 gogglebox episodes 12 Shark Tank 8 Common Sense 8 Gogglebox.

Have we seen it advertised as coming yet? There doesn’t seem a lot of room for Shark Tank if its not on Thursdays.

Wonder what is happening with Life In Pieces now it has been dumped again.

Maybe pairing it with Modern Family again? If The Odd Couple gets cancelled then probably best to move LIP to ELEVEN where it probably should have gone in the first place. Probably best on Saturday with the sitcoms at the moment.

Life in Pieces should have been always paired with Modern Family (new episodes) and left in the schedule at the same time. They wrecked it by moving LIP so many times.

###Week commencing 26 March 2017

Sunday 26 March
10:00 am AEDT Australian Grand Prix

Brisbane
05:30 pm Ten Eyewitness News

Adelaide_
06:00 pm Ten Eyewitness News

Perth
05:00 pm Ten Eyewitness News
06:00 pm Gold Coast Cops

06:30 pm Bondi Rescue (except Adelaide)
07:00 pm The Biggest Loser: Transformed
08:15 pm Bull S1 Ep4
09:15 pm NCIS: New Orleans S3 Ep3
10:15 pm 24: Legacy S1 Ep8
11:15 PM Homeland S6 Ep7

Monday 27 March
07:30 pm The Biggest Loser: Transformed
09:00 pm The Heat
10:50 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? Australia

Tuesday 28 March
08:30 pm NCIS S14 Ep9
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S8 Ep14
10:30 pm TBA

Wednesday 29 March
08:30 pm This Is Us S1 Ep8
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S3 Ep14
10:30pm Hawaii Five-O S7 Ep17

Thursday 30 March
07:30 pm Modern Family S5 Ep 15 and 16 Rpts
08:30 pm Gogglebox Australia S5 Ep7
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. Rpt
10:30 pm Blue Bloods

Friday 31 March
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show
Guests: Denzel Washington, Jamie Dornan, Keanu Reeves, Whoopi Goldberg & Rag ‘N’ Bone Man.
09:30 pm TBA

Saturday 1 April
06:00 pm Bondi Rescue
06:30 pm The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
09:00 pm Law & Order: SUV S18 Ep9
10:00 pm Law & Order: SUV Rpt

Usual news situation next Sunday with Australian Grand Prix.

Going by last night SVU’s ratings, Ten have killed the show in Australia. They should move it to another night to prevent damaging it further. What were they even thinking placing it on Saturdays when their previous crime drama line up had just failed?

2 Likes

Ten should air Bondi Rescue in Adelaide on the Thursday at 7.30pm or 8pm so it will be up to date with the rest of the country.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Prison Break

Tens line up next week is pathetic.

Repeats of modern family when they have new ones sitting around doing nothing.

Failure of no news in Sydney and Melbourne on Sunday but other markets get it bleeding into prime time.

Just woeful as per usual. They legit do fuck all at that place.

5 Likes