Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

It will be after the first episode.

I’ve lost count of the number of shows they’ve tried in this slot. Seems to be a revolving door.

1 Like

I actually think it might surprise some. Around 400-500k I think. Which might not be great but considering its a 3-4 month old repeat would be a financial success for ten.

24 Legacy on the other hand will be a ratings disaster.

Out of curiosity, and not because I am going to watch, what time is 24 Legacy really going to start tonight?

8.40 by the EPG

1 Like

Well that could be the closest they have been to the advertised time for the last two weeks in that timeslot. Do we think they will stick to that time. If ten keep to the 8:40 timeslot tonight I promise to shut up about them running over time for the whole week.

I doubt it tbh, it’s a big ep of Celeb. We’ll see…

Yup, Bondi Rescue repeats in that timeslot are doing TEN no favours at the moment between their highest rating show of the evening being Eyewitness News and their Crime Time Saturday lineup which is failing.

They need to develop something new for this half hour timeslot to flow on well from the news to keep the audience watching right through to their prime time offering if they’re going to try and persist with it.

Call me crazy for even suggesting something news related, but it would make sense to keep it under the news genre but crime related to lead into the US shows, but different enough from Murder Uncovered and Murder Calls Australia.

Crime Watch Daily would’ve been good if it hadn’t been picked up by Foxtel, maybe an Aus version? Something like Wanted? Or even a prerecorded half hour current affairs type show with Riminton or Aly or something… anything!

1 Like

I thought Whose Line had already aired the first ep on Ten… whoops…

Well I guess I can keep complaining. Run past the EPG time. But it was the closest they have been in 2 weeks to the advertised time. I doubt 24 had a chance either way anyway.

what time did it start according to EPG then. I call BS on that one. I say Mondays which is roughly 10 minutes after so called advertised time.

It started at 8:44. The EPG had it starting at 8:40.

2 Likes

Well the EPG said 8:40. Started after 8:43.

You could be right about Mondays to be fair. I am not normally home Monday nights to judge.

Not really sure what you are calling BS on though. The fact ten aired after EPG time? Or fact its one of the closest to advertised time?

Ten is a joke. Why would you have TV guide advertising a show at 8:30, EPG guide pushed to 8:40PM and starting at 8:43? That is not good. And I’m expecting that the EPG guide on Whose Line is it Anyway? at 9:08PM would delay to 9:12PM.

They’re not the only ones that do it…

1 Like

I dont think anyone has denied that. I haven’t watched channel Nine since the cricket finished and I have only watched Murder Uncovered on Seven. So I can’t judge on networks I don’t watch. The only other channel I watch is ABC and they seem to always be on time.

Late programming change.

Law & Order: SVU replaced with encore of This Is Us at ~10pm

1 Like

The segment in which the Goggleboxers review This Is Us is brilliant advertising for the show. It’s no wonder they’re encoring it after Gogglebox. I’m even tempted to check it out after the reviews and the snippets I saw on Gogglebox.

3 Likes

I’ve watched the first two eps and it’s good for a free to air drama. Was going to sack it off but then end of episode 2 hooked me a little more.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Eleven - Programs and Schedules

###Week commencing 26 February 2017

Sunday 26 February
06:00 pm Family Feud - Sunday
06:30 pm Bondi Rescue S12 Ep 5
07:00 pm I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!
The jungle family are heading to the movies as the celebrities compete in bush tucker trials set amongst classic movie scenes and props. Plus, who is the next celebrity to leave the jungle?
08:30 pm 24: Legacy Ep3
09:30 PM Homeland S6 Ep3
10:30 PM TBA

Monday 27 February
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!
09:00 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? Australia
09:30 pm Life In Pieces S2 Ep 6 and 7
10:30 pm The Odd Couple S3 Ep9 and 10

Tuesday 28 February
08:30 pm NCIS S14 Ep4
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S8 Ep10
10:30 pm TBA

Wednesday 1 March
08:30 pm This Is Us S1 Ep4
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S3 Ep10
10:30pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 2 March
09:00 pm Gogglebox Australia S4 Ep3
10:00 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. S17 Ep17
11:00 pm Blue Bloods S7 Ep16

Friday 3 March
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show
Guests: Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Ben Affleck, Sienna Miller & Gregory Porter.
09:30 pm TBA

Saturday 4 March
06:00 pm Bondi Rescue
06:30 pm Scorpion S2 Ep23
07:30 pm MacGyver S1 Ep15
08:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S7 Ep15
09:30 pm NCIS Rpt
10:30 pm TBA