Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Well hopefully it isn’t too long before we get it. Ten would be mad not to air some Australian content during the first quarter, post 8:30.

1 Like

At this stage we don’t know what the competition will be from Seven on Wednesday nights yet - probably one of their dating/relationship shows. I am assuming that Nine will have the NRL Footy Show starting in March in northern states plus some filler in AFL territory.

1 Like

24: Legacy, This is Us and NCIS will all have new episodes from the second week of February. What is Ten going to show in the post-8.30pm timeslot in the week before (week beginning January 29)? The BBL will have been over by then.

Slow Tracking is Probably better for Australian Networks these days.

As well as Gogglebox, remember that both Lifestyle & Ten will be airing a spin-off show Common Sense this year!

Presuming that Gogglebox & Common Sense share each other’s timeslot on both Lifestyle & Ten this year with both shows running two seasons of eight weeks each, that’s 32 weeks of Thursday night content sorted for Ten! The problem now would probably be trying to find programing that airs during those eight ratings weeks when neither show is on the air, but surely by now there should enough material to do some “Gogglebox Classics” highlight specials or something to fill the gaps?

Personally I think it’ll be interesting to see whether the year is started out with the more established show or the new format. And for what it’s worth, an eight week season of either Gogglebox or Common Sense could fit in well between the start of ratings and the Easter break before the other show takes over.

2 Likes

I have a feeling though common sense will only have 1 season though.

1 Like

Lol a show called "Common Sense " on Ch 10 :grinning:

4 Likes

Homeland begins on Saturday 12 Feb.

Edit: Correction: Sunday

Sunday the 12th?

Sorry, yeah, I mis-read it. I thought Saturday was on odd day for it.

1 Like

Why bother? No chance of rating. Slow tracked to hell. Sell it to Foxtel.

In the US, NBC has renewed Ten’s new US drama This Is Us for two more seasons, each a minimum of 18 episodes.

‘This Is Us’ Renewed for Two More Seasons

“This Is Us” getting an early pickup is expected; what’s a surprise is the double renewal, for two seasons of 18 episodes each. However, the show ranks as the top new network series of the season, and sealed the year with three Golden Globes nominations, including a best drama nod in the highly-competitive category — the first for NBC in 10 years.

The promos for This Is Us look really good :slight_smile:

I’ve heard it’s popular in the US?

Hope it pulls solid audiences for Ch 10.

But there’s the chance ot could also do the ploar opposite and flop

That’s what happened with Empire.

1 Like

Ten’s promotions do not do the show justice. It is 50x better than what Ten has shown in them

Stick with it, each episode has surprised me

3 Likes

When does HYBPA usually come back? Is it easter time? Wish they would start the year with it.

Last year it started much later in the year.

Was it the two-season renewal that tipped you off?

1 Like

Updated promo with premiere date

3 Likes

###Week commencing 29 January 2017

Sunday 29 January
06:00 pm Family Feud - Sunday
06:30 pm Bondi Rescue Season Premiere
07:00 pm I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Season Premiere
08:30 pm The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2015) Network Premiere
10:55 pm 48 Hours (Rpt)

Mon-Fri
01:00 pm I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Rpt

Monday 30 January
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!
09:00 pm Life In Pieces x 2 Season Return
10:00 pm The Odd Couple x 2 Season Premiere

Tuesday 31 January
08:30 pm NCIS (Rpt)
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles (Rpt)
10:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans (Rpt)

Wednesday 1 February
08:30 pm Taken 3 (Rpt) (2014)
10:45 pm Hawaii FiveO (Rpt)

Thursday 2 February
09:00 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. (Rpt) x 2
11:00 pm Blue Bloods

Friday 3 February
07:30 pm The Living Room: Summer Edition (Rpt)
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show
NYE Show: Graham Norton showcases his wickedly cheeky sense of humour with Michael Fassbender, Marion Cottilard, James McAvoy, Frank Skinner, Gary & Paul O’Donovan, Pete Tong & The Heritage Orchestra.
09:30 pm TBA

Saturday 4 February
06:30 pm Scorpion Season Return
07:30 pm MacGyver Season Return
08:30 pm Hawaii Five O Season Return
09:30 pm NCIS (Rpt)
10:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans (Rpt)