Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

NCIS on a Saturday? What a waste. They really held off fast tracking NCIS to Paramount+ only to dump it on a Saturday?!?

Think they tried this before by somewhat imitating CBS’s Saturday nights which is basically crime procedural encores and 48 Hours. Needless to say it didn’t work as it barely lasted for a year.

3 Likes

Two things to note:

The A-League is now on 10Bold on Saturday nights, thus their “crime night” wont be there, so i assume they may be trialling it out on the main channel to see how it goes?

Also, maybe its time to take a break from “factual night Saturdays” (Luxury Escapes, Bondi Rescue, The Dog House and Ambulance) . Although “factual night” has had some minor success with Dog House making the top 20 here and there in the ratings, we do need a break from them. Although i assume Crime Night may start at 7.30? So factual programming will probably still air from 6-7.30pm

2 Likes

The resurrection of the very short lived Super Crime Saturdays, which lasted only a few months back in… 2003 or 2004?

1 Like

When I saw the ad I was confused since NCIS has been Tuesday for such a long time, but I think they are doing this on Saturday to replace the A-league & get done good ratings for their horrible Saturdays?

You mean probably the lowest denominator repeats/advertorial shows?

We all know what they need to put in that slot yet we know they won’t do it.

2 Likes

people around here complain when Ten doesn’t put anything on Saturday nights, people still complain when it does?

8 Likes

Hahaha, spot on. It is usually those advertorial “lifestyle shows” that are suited for during the day of the weekends like other similar shows.

What we have been asking in here for ages (like the other 6 days of 10’s schedule) for the 6-7.30pm slots. But agree that it wont happen

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

6 Likes

If 10 is going to show new episodes of NCIS on Saturday nights, it needs to finish the first season of NCIS: Hawaii real soon, because of the NCIS/NCIS: Hawaii crossover which began their new seasons.

I don’t think 10 cares.

3 Likes

Aren’t they up to around 20 of Hawaii now? They are just about there.

They are showing a double episode this Sunday (eps 20 and 21). Season finale should be on Sunday Oct 16.

10 promoting Gogglebox for 7:30pm tonight - looks like The Real Love Boat has been bumped to later.??

Wow, The Love Boat bumped already after one night? That was quick! However, it’s ratings werent that good last night.

If The Real Love Boat Continues to Underwhelm, The New Season of The Graham Norton Show is on Standby.

1 Like

How do you do fellow kids? :roll_eyes:

On air promos still have Gogglebox at 8:30 PM and no change to the over the air EPG. perhaps it was another lapse by the social media team - (show is at 7.30 on Foxtel).

Update:

Social media gets it right this time.

https://twitter.com/Channel10AU/status/1577871323132567552?s=20&t=ZeS3RuAHrZlIxPLE6qIsMw

3 Likes

It wasn’t bumped so another case of Ten stuffing up a promo? Or they just jumped the gun on next week. :wink: