Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I though they were moving it back to Thursday’s following Gogglebox? :thinking:

That’s what I thought. It’s so frustrating to see 10s schedule at the moment. Movies are a better option on Wednesday.

Movies won’t rate any better.

Perhaps not but surely better than the figures that SVU is getting and could at least provided late night shares

At the conclusion of Takeaway, Chris Brown said see you next Sunday at 7:00pm. Was he right or wrong?

Typical no one knows what’s going on at 1 even those at 10 themselves. The place is a mess.

It’s coming up to 2 years since the takeover and it’s only got worse.

10 has the local rights to X Venture Family Challenge, the 8 part 30 minute series will air at 3pm this Sunday on the main channel.

Filmed at the stunning Eagles Nest, Bay of Islands in New Zealand, and hosted by Network 10’s Kate Freebairn and Musician Jason Kerrison, challenges are designed to test all aspects of teamwork, where every member of the team will need to play a part in order to be successful.

The family who succeeds will be the one that works together and stays together throughout to take home the $25,000 cash prize and title of XVenture Family Challenge Champions!

6 weeks of episodes left so Celebrity Name Game possibly starting within that time frame.

Something WEIRD going on here with Ten Sydney’s EPG, “BREAKING NEWS” for 9:52 to 9:53 is STILL up on it ???

WIN’s however seems normal.

1 Like

That happens every time 10 breaks into programming. It happens on my Humax STB. The one recently was the Mosque Shooting and the one prior was the Lib Spill.

It lasts for 18 hours.

1 Like

That’s good at least 10 monitor and edit their EPG on their go, anytime.

Nine (more or less) are similar, certainly after sport over-runs.

Seven… Shocking. Never update their EPG.

1 Like

OMG!! :astonished::astonished:

No they don’t. They’re usually the worst. It’s 4am now and their EPG says “No information”.

2 Likes

Alright. But last week with Christchurch for example, Seven’s EPG had “Martin Clunes: Islands” and “Coastal” but they were wrong, as they had a news special and because it wasn’t corrected looked messy the whole night, especially (for example) elderly viewers who might not be competent with technology and rely on print or EPG info.

For whatever reason, Ten no longer broadcasts EPG information in their Home Shopping timeslots. I’ve also seen Seven using TBA for them. Don’t know why they are doing this, especially now after all these years.

3 Likes

Riveting viewing!

2 Likes

Another night of disgusting shares for 10. They really need something new rather than Ambulance encores. It’s just not cutting it and it dilutes the first-run as well.

They’ve got One Born Every Minute UK next weekend, but the rest of the schedule is still pretty ordinary.

They run off the smell of CBS rag. There’s no extra money to do anything they couldn’t have done before CBS took over.

Ten needs real investment, starting with a whole new management team.

Which would cost them more for starters.