Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Even Christmas Day?

Yes

1 Like

That is good news. Whoever is working that day will he getting a nice pay check

I think they would prefer a pay cheque. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I donā€™t actually mind it - itā€™s light hearted fare for the Christmas week when viewing audience will be down anyway. Gives viewers a chance to see it again when they may have been watching Seven/Nineā€™s reality offerings the first time round. And itā€™s better than the obvious alternatives of Jamie Oliver, Bondi Rescue/Vet or Graham Norton repeats.

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if The Project is a pre-recorded version on Xmas day.

Iā€™m not sure. 10 still might not be paying their employees so having someone check their pay might be more appropriate :stuck_out_tongue:

I trust this was a joke.

1 Like

Yes it was.

The first look at WhichCar TV from Bauer Media coming to 10 on Sunday afternoons 13th January next year.

I think Ten could have been a bit smarter with some original content.

The Conners has 8 episodes in the can in America so could have played that Mon - Thurs at 7:30pm. That would be a mixture of the first few that have already been shown and then some new episodes in the second week.

How to Stay Married has 8 episodes so that could have been repeated at 8pm after The Conners.

Murphy Brown has new episodes available.

At least the three shows are part of / could be part of Tenā€™s schedule next year. Coight appears to not have been renewed.

I like the show but that schedule would be ratings suicide. Coight has triple the mainstream appeal in Australia.

2 Likes

Sometimes in ratings doldrums of non ratings Christmas / New Year promoting some shows more important than extra few viewers for a repeat.

Sometimes

I do like to give credit where credit is due.

A Million Little Things seems to be the only show that Ten pulled this year without returning it to the schedule. All other shows have been played out.

In terms of its American content, most shows finished the year by this week reaching the same mid season finale point as America with viewers being totally up to date.

The exceptions are:

Blue Bloods they will finish this week and be just 2 episodes behind America.
SVU is the strangest as they decided to play repeats this week with still having 4 episodes up their sleeve
The Conners will have 2 episodes they could have played
Murphy Brown will have 5 episodes they could have played
NCIS: Los Angeles will have 2 episodes they could have played

So when you compare this with other networks that is good result.
To be fair they have not released the following week which may have Murphy Brown, The Conners and possibly Blue Bloods in it.

Again, not sure why they changed SVU to 2 repeats this week when they have 4 episodes up their sleeve.

Roseanne?

1 Like

Yes technically correct. Tenā€™s response was the same as many broadcasters throughout the world to pull the show and re runs. Had Ten been fast tracking they would have played out. I guess I put this show in a different category.

CMT (a cable channel owned by Viacom which has the same parent company as CBS) is airing re-runs of the show again. So not sure why 10 canā€™t air it.

Absolutely. Good point.

Exactly and donā€™t see many people watching tv or if they are they are probably wasted from all the beer consumption so a gentle giant such as Russell Would be perfect. I know I will be wasted so that show will be easy to follow for my impending cognitive disaster on Christmas Day ! :joy::joy:

The comments highlight thereā€™s not much actual Christmas viewing here, they should have tried to highlight their actual Christmas themed programming.

2 Likes