Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Ok so the episode of Game of Games Monday 17th at 1pm is the new last episode?

It doesn’t rate and was not a good show, however, I think it ruins your brand when you start doing this to shows - media write things like the show buried on Monday afternoons.

If there 10 episodes remaining I might understand, but I would have just left the episode of Saturday night - it was buried just before Christmas anyway.

Surely they would show the last episode in prime time on 10 Peach at least?

Why bother, if it was getting lower than 200k on Ten it wouldn’t do any better than 50k on 10 Peach.

As noted there is a reason to bother. These kind of decisions lead to bad publicity, erratic scheduling and loss of trust in viewers - even if there is a handful.

Of course if there were multiple episodes to play you would look at some kind of burn off on a multi channel. However, with 1 episode to play, I would play it out - its done, dusted and Ten just dont commission another season. Like this, headlines read that Ten’s woes are so significant they are burning off episodes of highly hoped shows at 1pm weekdays. Looks embarrassing. Just play it out when it has 1 ep to go

3 Likes

I agree. It’s just one week in non-ratings.

2 Likes

No it’s episode 3 and they continue repeating them the rest of the week in that timeslot.

They should have just finished it off on the Saturday. What is one week?

It’s actually a repeat of BBC series Ambulance. Tonight 10 is showing episode 3 of series 1.

The EPG seems to have updated Game of Games - the encore on 10 Peach on Friday night is now a NEW episode - the season finale.

Final episode of Game of Games 7pm Friday December 14th on 10 Peach.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/channel10au/status/1072757696217079808?s=21

Based on this tweet from 10 All Access, it appears 10 will air the first ep of Tell Me A Story and then promote all other episodes for their streaming service.

Edit: It aired (or is airing) tonight at 9:30 on 10, very poorly promoted if their aim is to get people watching and then subscribe to 10 All Access.

1 Like

I did catch an ad during the news or Studio 10 for that yesterday.

Anamorphic presentation

2 Likes

Another 10 Christmas special, this one from Everyday Gourmet who did one last year.

I believe Studio 10 spoke to Weatherly the other day. Doubt the interview would have seen the light of day if it was due to air next week for example.

:clock7: Schedule Update

Monday 17 December
09:30 pm How to Stay Married x 2 Rpt
10:30 pm The Connors Rpt

Wednesday 19 December
09:30 pm Movie: Music and Lyrics (2007)

Thursday 20 December
09:00 pm Law & Order: SVU Rpt x 2

Friday 21 December
08:30 pm TBA
09:30 pm 2017 Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt
10:30 pm At the Cellar Ep06

Saturday 22 December
06:30 pm Everyday Gourmet Christmas
07:30 pm Ambulance Rpt
08:30 pm Movie: Get Smart (2008)
10:30 pm At the Cellar Ep05
11:00 pm NCIS Rpt

2 Likes
1 Like

I enjoyed this. A lot of chemistry going on - would welcome more.

I just caught up on it and thought it was great also, it’s a shame hardly anybody watched it. Looking forward to the Everyday Gourmet one again, Justine is always great.

1 Like

Any Word in when A Million Little Things is returning? This Time into the 8:30 Wednesday Slot that 10 Originally had in Mind???