Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

There are plenty of other ways to get news of Australian tv.

He can’t publish stories about Ten if Ten isn’t co-operating or giving him access. He’s also not going to give them a free kick if they’ve put the walls up.

Ten seems to lock out any website that seeks to cover media. “Interesting” strategy to adopt when trying to build an audience

13 Likes

Ten must be looking to cement their position as the number four network if they’re holding some kind of grudge against Knox and can’t be bothered to supply promotional and programming information to one of the most widely read television news websites in the country.

That new arrogant and smug “10 attitude” is really working for them…

12 Likes

I disagreed with you earlier in regards to 10 News First but in regards to this, if 10 is actually holding a grudge against David Knox (who as I believe it, hasn’t done anything so bad that necessitates the need for a network to lock him out), then it’s basically reflective of the proud and arrogant attitude of upper management (who let’s face it, needs to do A LOT of work to regain the trust of their viewers, particularly programming wise).

Is there concrete evidence 10 are holding a grudge…c’mon i dont think so.

Nobody has said this but evidence suggests that all is not well between TVT and Ten.

What evidence? And really if 10 want to alert public about any info they’ll release it anyway whether its on TV tonight’s website or there own publicity department letting exterior websites know. Maybe they dont get much info now…if it has been cutback…maybe thats a new directive from their communications department?

Mr Knox has stated that Ten was the only network not to invite him to the Upfronts.

Evidence, as mentioned above, is also that TVT has not published any Ten related stories for some time.

But this is what I’m saying. Ten isn’t doing that. TVT is not the only website not getting access to Ten PR.

Maybe, whether a grudge or not, but is it a good idea to cut off a source of free PR for your network that’s already struggling to get people watching.

3 Likes

David told me once that he would forward questions to Ten and they would respond. But then they stopped helping him out with responses and information, so he stopped trying to engage with them.

4 Likes

Ok then for some reason 10 hasn’t liked what he has done? Something he has done has ticked 10 off as you don’t just get cut off and not invited to Upfronts for no reason.

Nah, it’s David’s personal blog. If he doesn’t wish to cover any Network then how is that petty?

Let’s steer this back to topic :wink:

2 Likes

Week commencing 2 December2018

Sunday 2 December
07:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S24 Ep09 Guests: Steve Carrell, Dawn French, Ruth Wilson, Michael B Jordan and Cheryl.
08:30 pm NCIS S16 Ep08
09:30 pm NCIS x 2 Rpt
11:30 pm Elementary S6 Ep19

Monday 3 December
07:30 pm The Secret Life of 4 Year Olds S1 Ep04
08:30 pm Murphy Brown S11 Ep03 and 04
09:30 pm How to Stay Married Encore
10:00 pm 2017 Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt

Tuesday 4 December
07:30 pm Ambulance Australia S1 Ep08 Season Final
08:30 pm FBI S1 Ep08
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S10 Ep07
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 5 December
07:30 pm Jamie and The Nonnas S1 Ep03
08:30 pm Blind Date S1 Ep08
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 6 December
07:30 pm How to Stay Married S1 Ep05
08:00 pm The Connors S1 Ep04
08:30 pm Law & Order: SVU S20 Ep05
09:30 pm Law & Order: SVU Rpt
10:30 pm Blue Bloods S9 Ep05
11:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 7 December
07:30 pm Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook Rpt
08:30 pm Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm Live at the Cellar: Angus and Julia Stone

Saturday 8 December
06:30 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
07:00 pm Game Of Games S1 Ep09
08:30 pm TBA
09:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans S5 Ep09
10:30 pm Live at the Cellar: Mick Fanning And Joel Parkinson
11:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

1 Like

It is going to be a long summer! They’ll need to invest heavily in advertising out of home on a range of channels if they’re to have any chance of recovering from the diabolical position they’re in. I am also completely unconvinced the new season of I’m A Celebrity is the kickstart they need to a new ratings year, especially opposite cricket and tennis.

3 Likes

I assume this is meant to be Law & Order: SVU?

So they are skipping episodes 4 and 5?

1 Like

Ten’s guide still hasn’t caught up with this week’s changes hence the TBC’s so I would say no. Yes - it is L&O SVU

1 Like

If that’s the kind of schedule that they have for Summer then 10 is in a world of pain.

Good to see some Aussie content, everything else is trash.

2 Likes

Anyone know if Murphy Brown is on ten play? I can’t seem to find it.

Nevermind I found it.

First time on 10. It was on Nine in the past few years.