Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I thought we saw the end of these “hole” filler Jamie shows! :persevere:

As if 10 were ever going to keep to that.

3 Likes

Well it is filler but most of ten’s schedule is filler now. It is pretty much non ratings periods now for most of the networks despite they hyperbole that they’re churning out premium content.

3 Likes

It happens every year. Because we have so many channels now, instead of trying new programs over Summer, it is generally those failed programs the networks use or those programs that the networks know won’t work during the ratings period or repeats of shows that were at least to some degree successful

Apparently I’m A Celeb is coming back Sunday Jan 13th according to Tommy on Have you been paying attention just then.

1 Like

Yeah that was announced a while ago.

1 Like

I love I’m A Celebrity but it’ll be very tough, very very tough against cricket and tennis.

■■■■■■■■…

why the black boxes?

1 Like

What the…where are my letters?

2 Likes

Sorry guys, the acronym that must not be named isn’t allowed.

3 Likes

IACGMOH. There. I said it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Whoops, I keep forgetting. Fixed.

2 Likes

And it screened tonight as Jamie Cooks Italy with the title unchanged (and no additional title either) even though it was promoted all this time with the other title. Stupid Ten strikes again.

2 Likes

Ten have acted as a result of some of this week’s ratings numbers

Changes:

Sunday 25 November
09:30 pm NCIS x 2 Rpt
11:30 pm Elementary S6 Ep18

Monday 26 November
09:30 pm How to Stay Married Encore
10:00 pm Sports Tonight
10:30 pm FBI Encore

Wednesday 28 November
09:30 pm Million Little Things TBA

Thursday 29 November
07:30 pm How to Stay Married S1 Ep04
08:00 pm The Connors S1 Ep03
08:30 pm Law & Order S20 Ep04
09:00 pm Law & Order Rpt

6 Likes

Their new American shows just not working.

1 Like

Has there been a spat between 10 and TVTonight? Not a single post about 10 aside from ratings lately… David hasn’t even logged the renewal of Playing for Keeps for Season 2.

Was it Ten who didn’t invite him to their Upfronts? He’s done a similar thing with Foxtel in the past, refusing to post anything when they stopped sending him press releases or something.

Why can’t Ten pick up Hit US Sitcom American Housewife and air it on 10 Peach, Maybe with A Million Little Things would work there.

Bit petty if that’s the case, TVTonight is meant to be a source for all Australian TV related news.
Why would 10 stop sending him press releases though?