Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

How would people know whether that’s a good number or not? It’s a country with more than 325 million people. What’s 18 as a percentage of that? As I said, where is the evidence it works as a promotional tool to drive up ratings?

Chillax, mate. I’m explaining to you why they do it.

Where’s the evidence to the contrary. The finer details don’t matter to the wider audience and I guarantee the majority of Australia have no idea what the population of America is. You chuck a big number at the audience and that sounds impressive. You don’t let the facts get in the way of a promotion. :laughing:

Fair enough. Why not quote the peak figure then instead of the average? That’s higher

I hope we see Roseanne on Eleven (old episodes) , assuming the rights are available.

Saturday 7 April
06:30 pm Bondi Rescue x 2
07:30 pm NCIS - Encore
08:30 pm Law and Order - Encore
09:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise - Encore
10:45 pm Hughsey We Have A Problem

Riveting night of encores.

Week commencing 15 April 2018

Sunday 15 April
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise Ep9
09:00 pm NCIS S15 Ep19
10:00 pm SEAL Team Ep14

Monday 16 April
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise Ep10
09:00 pm Law and Order SVU: S19 Ep18
10:00 pm Law and Order SVU: Rpt

Tuesday 17 April
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise Ep11
08:30 pm Hughesy, We Have a Problem
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep17
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 18 April
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise Ep12
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S23 E02
Guests include: Dwayne Johnson, Naomie Harris, Martin Freeman and Roger Daltry.
09:30 pm This Is Us S2 Ep11
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep18

Thursday 19 April
07:30 pm Show Me the Movie! Ep4
08:30 pm Law and Order SVU: S19 Ep19
09:30 pm Law and Order SVU: Rpt
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 20 April
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm TBA
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 21 April
06:30 pm David Attenborough and the Sea Dragon
07:30 pm Ambulance Series Premiere
08:30 pm TBA
09:30 pm TBA

Ten would rather show two episodes of SVU in a week instead of premiering Roseanne.

3 Likes

Not really much content there at all really. Ten still wallowing around and not doing very much.

1 Like

Thats a sad and embarrassing schedule there why wouldn’t ten in my opinion schedule roseanne in that timeslot there programming svu considering the fact that roseanne pulled in 2 millon viewers in the us market that schedule is the reason why the ten programmers are very inexperienced in their line of work if i was a ten programmer and if i had ever programmed a schedule like that i would be handing in my resignation because that schedule they have programmed for this week is shameful and embarrassing

2 Likes

They’re not. McGarvey has been around for years in the industry here and abroad.

4 Likes

Apparently Roseanne is April 30at 7:30.

I read in The (Newcastle) Herald liftout on Friday (6 April 2018) that Roseanne begins later this month on Ten. My guess is that it may assume either the 7:30pm (or 8:30pm) timeslot on Wednesday or Thursday, probably the week within the 2 weeks after the Olympics conclude.

If I was programming for Ten, On Channel 11, I would have a Roseanne Marathon from 11:30am on the Saturday and Sunday before the revived series of Roseanne is due to begin on Ten and either air the last two series or select the best episodes of the original series (original series contained 222 episodes over 9 series).

If it were the last 2 series option - then Roseanne would conclude at midnight on Saturday night (which The Loop encore could follow immediately after) and Sunday night at 11:30pm.

The second option if running from 11:30am could be the top 40 episodes of the original series. Alternatively a scaled down version of the best episodes could be screening the top 20 episodes on Channel 11 between 4:30pm and 9:30pm on the Saturday and Sunday before the reboot starts on Ten.

Ok did not know that

Whether it is Monday, Wednesday or Thursday, perhaps Ten is showing Roseanne between the end of Bachelor in Paradise and the start of MasterChef.

I also understand if shes experienced and i respect that fact but why does she keep programming schedules like the one shes programmed this week

It’s airing mondays 730 from April 30.

This article confirms 7.30 Mondays on April 30

2 Likes

If true, and I am not doubting your word, how does that fit in with the reality TV shows such as Bachelor in Paradise being the current 7:30pm vehicle from Sunday nights? Will it be paired with another comedy (eg Russell Coight)?

Maybe Bachelor in Paradise will finish in the week before (Anzac Day which is a Wednesday) or on Sunday April 29?