Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I’m still waiting for Superior Donuts!

With CBS as the new owner does this make a new Fox deal unlikely for content?

They’ve already been trying to negotiate a new contract with Fox but they’re not agreeing to it. Fox are not willing to negotiate different terms.

Why is Ten repeating the last two episodes of The Bachelorette next weekend? As if no one will tune in on Thursday to find out who has won Sophie’s heart?

Interesting to note that Wisdom of the Crowd is co-produced by CBS and Universal Television and distributed by NBCUniversal Television Distribution, so Nine could have bought the rights given it has aired several programs and movies distributed by NBCUniversal.

1 Like

Well obviously there are people watching it away from the prime time slots. Why would you piss them off by not showing it?

Haven’t you often admitted to watching various reality shows on weekends rather than prime time slots in the past?

They are encores. There’s never any promise of each episode being encored each week.

Ten just doesn’t have the content…

omg like totes :scream::heart:

3 Likes

I won’t be but perhaps that’s just me.

Reality shows are constantly getting weekend “catch up” reruns though

Yeah, I have not understood how anyone can seriously sit through one of those eps. I prefer UnReal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wisdom Of The Crowd.

Starring Jeremy Piven And Monica Potter.

Launches Sunday 5 November.

The hit new US drama series Wisdom Of The Crowd starring Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actor Jeremy Piven (Entourage, Mr Selfridge) as visionary tech innovator Jeffrey Tanner is coming to TEN and WIN Network on Sunday 5 November.

Inspired by the notion that a million minds are better than one, Tanner, a brilliant Silicon Valley tech entrepreneur, creates a cutting-edge, online crowdsourcing hub called Sophe to help solve his daughter Mia’s murder.

Convinced the police have convicted and incarcerated the wrong person, Tanner announces the launch of the revolutionary real-time, crime solving app as the one-year anniversary of Mia’s death looms.

Bolstered by the possibility of Sophe finding clues to his daughter’s murder and the identity of the real killer, combined with the opportunity to solve other crimes in the process, Tanner recruits Detective Tommy Cavanaugh (Richard T. Jones, Why Did I Get Married?), the original cop who was unceremoniously dumped from his daughter’s case, to assist him.

Working alongside them is skilled engineer Sara Morton (Natalia Tena, Games Of Thrones), talented programmer Josh Novak (Blake Lee, Parks And Recreation) and tech genius and expert hacker Tariq Bakari (Jake Matthews).

Not everyone, however, is happy with the billionaire’s new invention. Concerned that Tanner’s obsession has gone too far is his successful ex-wife, Congresswoman Alex Hale (Monica Potter, Con Air, Parenthood). The pair share an unbreakable bond over their grief, but is Tanner’s quest for justice too much?

As Tanner and his team tap into the wisdom of the crowd, could their vigilante app cause more trouble than good?

3 Likes

Well that’s another fail for US drama in Australia. You simply can’t wait to see US performance anymore. You take the plunge just like what CBS is doing.

Should already be airing this show Mondays after HYBPA.

Do you mean Ten should take the plunge and fast track US drama, like CBS is diving in but buying Ten?

Re: Jamie’s Quick and Easy Food

I watched the show’s debut tonight. It seems to me is the international version with Jamie Oliver doing new voiceovers for some dishes, plus a quick wrap at the end and teaser for next episode (compared with the original episodes that I saw on YouTube). The episode also does not have the hashtag as in the UK broadcast.

New Madam Secretary returns Wednesday Nov 1 at 9:30pm, the new season started in the US on Sunday last week.

No doubt not fast tracked due to the double episode finale of The Wrong Girl tonight and the movie length premiere of Sisters next week.

Schedule Update
Saturday 28 October
08:30 pm Con Air
Replaced with Flightplan (2005)

Week commencing 29 October 2017

Sunday 29 October
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm Bull S2 Ep3
08:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans S4 Ep3 and 4
10:30 pm TBA
11:30 pm The Sunday Project Rpt

Monday 30 October
07:30 pm All Star Family Feud Hughesy Vs Kate
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm Man With A Plan S1 Ep9 and 10

Tuesday 31 October
07:30 pm Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food Ep3
08:30 pm NCIS S15 E3
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep5
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 1 November
07:30 pm Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food Ep4
08:30 pm Sisters
09:30 pm Madam Secretary Season 4 Premiere
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep4

Thursday 2 November
07:30 pm Cram Season Premiere
08:30 pm Gogglebox S6 Ep5
09:30 pm Law & Order: SVU S19 Ep5
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 3 November
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S22 Ep4
Emma Thompson, Adam Sandler, Claire Foy, Cara Delevingne and Morrissey.
09:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt

Saturday 4 November
06:00 pm Jamie’s Super Food Family Classics Rpt
07:00 pm TBA
08:00 pm Territory Cops Rpt
08:30 pm Con Air
10:55 pm TBA

1 Like

Cram being given Ten’s highest rating slot ATM…

Back to low rating 3rd/4th with that shitty lineup.

Put Sister at 7.30 FFS!

2 Likes

Such a bad line up with a lot of low rating content.

Ten playing dead until 19 December when the viewers return for the big bash.

2 Likes