Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Bull will be airing at 7:30 Sundays? They’re not exactly giving Wake In Fright much of a chance are they…

I hope Ten are happy with sub 10% (could be the new Saturday soon, so half of that) primary channel shares with this kind of prime time content airing soon.

What else do they have really?

All Star Family Feud?

I’d predict 7:30 Mondays at a guess.

5 Likes

As I posted elsewhere, it looks like The Block auction finale could be shown on Sunday October 29. With Survivor finishing next Tuesday, Ten will have to endure two more weeks of ratings pain before it could get some relief. I think the new 7.30pm line-up (Bull on Sunday, All Star Family Feud on Monday and CRAM on Tuesday) will flop dismally.

2 Likes

I’ll be watching CRAM, always enjoyed Pete on TV (AKA “Strauchanie” :wink:)

4 Likes

Update

Ten have amended their Saturday schedule, odd? According to EPG and some guides.

“Con Air” (1997) which was set to be a network premiere, has been removed.

Replaced by Gold Coast Cops, Territory Cops, TBA for 1hr 9pm-10pm & HYBPA encore.

Oops :confused: Perhaps Seven still have the rights and a stuff up by Ten? @TV.Cynic @JohnsonTV

Out of curiosity, have Ten also amended their advanced program guide for Saturday week (“The Rock” 1996)?

I almost got my hopes up that they might have come to their senses and put the A-League on the main channel! Sadly not.

1 Like

I’m sure Ten’s programmers, a minimum of several weeks in advance, scheduled a film that they don’t have the rights to, only realising their error two days before the intended broadcast. :roll_eyes:

@TV.Cynic @JohnsonTV @Bort @pelican

10 Likes

when he notices you :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Was just an unlikely thought/possibility.

Ye

Week commencing 15 October 2017

Sunday 15 October
06:00 pm Family Feud
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm Bull Series 2 Premiere
08:30 pm Wake in Fright Ep 2
10:30 pm TBA

Monday 16 October
07:30 pm All Star Family Feud Series 3 Premiere
Survivor All Stars
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm Man With A Plan S1 Ep3
10:00 pm Life in Pieces Rpt

Tuesday 17 October
07:30 pm Cram Season Premiere
08:30 pm NCIS Season 15 Premiere
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep3
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 18 October
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08:30 pm The Wrong Girl S2 Ep9 and 10 Season Final
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep2

Thursday 19 October
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08:30 pm Gogglebox S6 Ep3
09:30 pm Law & Order: SVU S19 Ep3
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 20 October
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S22 Ep3
Guests include: Jane Fonda, Nicole Kidman, Colin Farrell, Bryan Cranston, Matt Lucas and Niall Horan.
09:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt

Saturday 21 October
12:00 pm AEDT Supercars: Gold Coast 600

Sydney, Melbourne
06:00 pm Gold Coast Cops
06:30 pm TBA
07:30 pm Live: Bledisloe Cup Wallabies V NZ
10:15 pm TBA

Brisbane
05:00 pm TEN Eyewitness News
06:00 pm Gold Coast Cops
06:30 pm Rugby: Wallabies v New Zealand
09:15 pm TBA

Adelaide
05:30 pm TEN Eyewitness News
06:30 pm Gold Coast Cops
07:00 pm Rugby: Wallabies v New Zealand
09:45 pm TBA

Perth
04:30 pm Rugby: Wallabies v New Zealand
07:15 pm Gold Coast Cops
07:45 pm TBA

1 Like

How can this be series 3? Series 2 began in March with The Bold and the Beautiful special. Shouldn’t the Survivors episode be counted as the continuation of series 2?

The same way Gogglebox, Gruen and other shows can have two series/seasons in the same year.

Maybe the episodes last year year were filmed as two separate seasons. There were 18 episodes after all.

Well that’s ridiculous. One episode of a show in one season.

2 Likes

Schedule Update

Monday 16 October
09:30 pm Man With A Plan - double episodes
10:00 pm Life in Pieces Rpt

Also happened tonight.

1 Like

I tried Man With A Plan but just didn’t like it.

Ten are airing Creative Generation nationally this weekend from 1:30-3:00pm

Seventeen hundred State School students from across Queensland showcase their creative talents in this annual arena music spectacular.

1 Like

I wonder if Ten had enough money (not sense) to get the latest series from Jamie to fill the holes in the schedule for the rest of the survey.

1 Like

How many weeks would they have left to fill? There are only 8 eps in that new series which has just finished airing in the UK and at only 30 mins each they would need to double up on episodes to fill the prime time 7:30pm slot.

They’re also currently airing S5 of Jamie & Jimmy’s Food Fight Club on Sunday afternoons from 2:00-3:00pm - interestingly it’s the only other overseas show other than B&B that is available to be live streamed on tenplay.