Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Why has Ten delayed The Wrong Girl? To late a timeslot?

Thank God Life in Pieces is Back after a Brief Spell, But still Behind in Episodes.

1 Like

Because The Bachelorette premiere is 90 minutes.

Both of these shows should be airing 6:30-7:30 Sundays as all new episodes, because they don’t have anything else. It didn’t work last time they tried and it won’t work this time.

Life in Pieces should run so that they can fastrack S2 by the end of next month. I think it is a good show just needs a stable timeslot.

Paired with Modern Family seems to be a good idea.

Any idea when Life in Pieces returns … in 2weeks ?

Maybe Tuesdays New Modern Family and Life in Pieces

And another day the same lineup but a repeat Modern Family ?

Haven’t they already learnt from this??? Sometimes I wonder what breed of monkey is programming at Ten.

Couldn’t Ten just put Body Hack on Tuesdays instead of Life in Pieces?

Did they not have it paired like this before ?

Good idea, given Survivor will soon be back to Sunday and Mondays. Now it looks like Body Hack will go to 6.30pm or 8.30pm/9pm Sundays.

I’m guessing the difference is that they’ll have new eps of Modern Family to fasttrack shortly

1 Like

I disagree as it needs more promos, if they did what you just say that they would curse the network of not having any faith in the show - by only giving a little time for promos to air for it.

Of course you do…

You obviously haven’t been watching a lot of Ten. I have seen a lot of promotions including a massive sneak peek. 2 weeks - they can run promos through The Bachelor and Bachelorette to get viewers to know.

Its not like they are airing Life in Pieces or Modern Family promos.

It isn’t like the show needs a 3 month promotional push - it will air at sometime soon so why not Tuesdays?

I have been watching the network but I haven’t seen not one for it yet. I’ve seen plenty for The Bachelorette and The Wrong Girl but none yet for Body Hack.

Really? I have seen at least one ad every night this week. I also saw a massive sneak peek during The Project. Plus I saw it during the upcoming schedule back during Masterchef… Maybe you aren’t watching the ads haha

The other benefit to airing it on Tuesday is it will have a very similar audience to what Survivor has currently.

1 Like

I’ve seen it in the highlights reel for the second half but that is about it.

As I have said earlier there have been a lot more than that, certainly a lot more than Life in Pieces and Modern Family. Have a look at the Body Hack thread to see the extended first look that was seen during The Project earlier this week. I also saw a few promos during Survivor that night and on Tuesday night. You have obviously just missed them.

Ten would probably be wise to air it on the week of Brock on Tuesdays at 7:30.

Would Son of Zorn be on catchup being a Fox show , as The Simpsons even Family Guy are not on catchup.

For some reason, I don’t think any of these Fox animations are on any Australian catch up service. I doubt Son of Zorn will be any different.

Edit: Bobs Burgers is on there. Who knows

Bobs Burgers and Bordertown were.on Ten Play. I was referring to Tenplay.

So Foxtel must have finished airing Fresh off the Boat as I see S2 has already started on ELEVEN. About 4 months since new eps on Eleven.

I have just seen that Ten have new Modern Family fast tracked to Sundays not Tuesdays. So it is possible that Life in Pieces will air on Sundays as well.

1 Like