Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Should be right now

According to the EPG, Scream Queens will be simulcast on Ten/Eleven next Wednesday at 9.15pm

Not surprising, they aired the first episode of season 1 on TEN before it continued on ELEVEN and delayed the launch of The Wrong Girl by a week so had a timeslot to fill. They’re probably hoping The Bachelorette lead-in will attract some extra viewers also.

But why??? It tanked big time last time on Eleven and Ten??? So stupid!

2 Likes

Life In Pieces and new Modern Family coming to Tuesdays according to Foxtel’s TV guide. Australian Survivor is out. They obviously want to save the eps for later then burning it off completely.

Well it certainly can’t do any worse than a NCIS: LA repeat last week or even Madam Secretary rpt.

Those dying last words… Ten could break more records…

Why has Ten delayed The Wrong Girl? To late a timeslot?

Thank God Life in Pieces is Back after a Brief Spell, But still Behind in Episodes.

1 Like

Because The Bachelorette premiere is 90 minutes.

Both of these shows should be airing 6:30-7:30 Sundays as all new episodes, because they don’t have anything else. It didn’t work last time they tried and it won’t work this time.

Life in Pieces should run so that they can fastrack S2 by the end of next month. I think it is a good show just needs a stable timeslot.

Paired with Modern Family seems to be a good idea.

Any idea when Life in Pieces returns … in 2weeks ?

Maybe Tuesdays New Modern Family and Life in Pieces

And another day the same lineup but a repeat Modern Family ?

Haven’t they already learnt from this??? Sometimes I wonder what breed of monkey is programming at Ten.

Couldn’t Ten just put Body Hack on Tuesdays instead of Life in Pieces?

Did they not have it paired like this before ?

Good idea, given Survivor will soon be back to Sunday and Mondays. Now it looks like Body Hack will go to 6.30pm or 8.30pm/9pm Sundays.

I’m guessing the difference is that they’ll have new eps of Modern Family to fasttrack shortly

1 Like

I disagree as it needs more promos, if they did what you just say that they would curse the network of not having any faith in the show - by only giving a little time for promos to air for it.

Of course you do…

You obviously haven’t been watching a lot of Ten. I have seen a lot of promotions including a massive sneak peek. 2 weeks - they can run promos through The Bachelor and Bachelorette to get viewers to know.

Its not like they are airing Life in Pieces or Modern Family promos.

It isn’t like the show needs a 3 month promotional push - it will air at sometime soon so why not Tuesdays?

I have been watching the network but I haven’t seen not one for it yet. I’ve seen plenty for The Bachelorette and The Wrong Girl but none yet for Body Hack.

Really? I have seen at least one ad every night this week. I also saw a massive sneak peek during The Project. Plus I saw it during the upcoming schedule back during Masterchef… Maybe you aren’t watching the ads haha

The other benefit to airing it on Tuesday is it will have a very similar audience to what Survivor has currently.

1 Like