Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

###Week commencing 18 September 2016

Sunday 18 September
06:30 pm Modern Family x 2
07.30 pm Australian Survivor
08:40 pm Divergent Premiere

Monday 19 September
07.30 pm Australian Survivor
09:00 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
10:00 pm The Odd Couple x 2
11:00 pm Elementary

Tuesday 20 September
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
08:30 pm NCIS
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles
10:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans

Wednesday 21 September
07.30 pm The Bachelorette Australia Season Premiere
09.15 pm Scream Queens Season Premiere
10:15 NCIS Los Angeles
11.00 pm Hawaii Five-O

Thursday 22 September
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08:30 pm Gogglebox Australia
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U
11:00 pm Blue Bloods

Friday 23 September
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm TBA

Saturday 24 September
06:00 pm Travels with the Bondi Vet
06:30 pm Epic
08:30 pm A Good Day to Die Hard

I think you need to look back at the figures. Not sure it averaged 600k. Its lowest was 324k. Not sure of the average. But when you think about the lack of competition it had then that might explain it. I doubt it would average 600k against My Kitchen Rules.

Ten should definitely have a reality show between I’m a Celebrity and Masterchef. But not one that is a dud. Maybe The Bachelorette? Or a spin off of the show like Bachelor in Paradise or Bachelor Pad. Or another completely different reality show.

Just looked and it averaged under 600k for the whole run minus the finale night. For the first 10 weeks it only averaged 550k which was in the ratings period. It was marginally better during the last 3 weeks averaging over 600k. But can you really commission a show that does ok against no competition? I honestly think Ten would be better off airing All Star Family Feud, Long Lost Family and Bondi/Gold Coast Cops (or whatever it was) than The Biggest Loser. I know they didn’t do well either but I think they would do better than The Biggest Loser, especially against My Kitchen Rules (and we all know how badly it did last time against that show).

2 Likes

No shows in the top 20 for TEN, and equal last place with SBS for channel share. Horrendous.

Hahahahaah… Ten. People keep saying how good the rugby deal is for the network. Yeah right…great rights deal. Simulcast on fox for a minor sport. Diabolical from ten. They’re a fucking joke when it comes to news and sport. Will never be considered a proper main network until they fix this issue.

Renewing shows like biggest loser isn’t going to help them.

9 Likes

28 posts were split to a new topic: Ten’s weekend woes

As this thread was straying a little far off topic, you can discuss Ten’s Saturday scheduling issues here: Ten’s weekend woes

1 Like

“Oops, that page doesn’t exist or is private.”

2 Likes

The discussion has gone down to the level of Ten’s ratings!

Should be right now

According to the EPG, Scream Queens will be simulcast on Ten/Eleven next Wednesday at 9.15pm

Not surprising, they aired the first episode of season 1 on TEN before it continued on ELEVEN and delayed the launch of The Wrong Girl by a week so had a timeslot to fill. They’re probably hoping The Bachelorette lead-in will attract some extra viewers also.

But why??? It tanked big time last time on Eleven and Ten??? So stupid!

2 Likes

Life In Pieces and new Modern Family coming to Tuesdays according to Foxtel’s TV guide. Australian Survivor is out. They obviously want to save the eps for later then burning it off completely.

Well it certainly can’t do any worse than a NCIS: LA repeat last week or even Madam Secretary rpt.

Those dying last words… Ten could break more records…

Why has Ten delayed The Wrong Girl? To late a timeslot?

Thank God Life in Pieces is Back after a Brief Spell, But still Behind in Episodes.

1 Like

Because The Bachelorette premiere is 90 minutes.

Both of these shows should be airing 6:30-7:30 Sundays as all new episodes, because they don’t have anything else. It didn’t work last time they tried and it won’t work this time.

Life in Pieces should run so that they can fastrack S2 by the end of next month. I think it is a good show just needs a stable timeslot.

Paired with Modern Family seems to be a good idea.

Any idea when Life in Pieces returns … in 2weeks ?

Maybe Tuesdays New Modern Family and Life in Pieces

And another day the same lineup but a repeat Modern Family ?