Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

probably an encore of How To Stay Married

Haven’t you taken notice of the fact that Rove will have a show on Saturday nights next year? That’s already a holistic shift.

2 Likes

Sure, but one program is hardly a holistic schedule change?

Given your posts critiquing others’ spelling recently…

11 Likes

I assume Blind Date has been moved there.

Whoops. I usually use “holistic”, a good word IMO, but until just now wasn’t aware there also wasn’t another spelling for it wholeistic (which I associated with wholesome).

@OnAir too many DP changes lately is playing tricks on my eyes! What’s this one, looks like tennis balls on segments of infected coloured watermelon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Accurate

3 Likes

So do you know what it actually means?

2 Likes

I don’t understand how Blind Date gets pulled while Game of Games is allowed to go on with even worse ratings.

1 Like

Oh we’re getting really off topic now…but it’s the logo for popular 2000s filesharing network Limewire. Where you had as much of a chance of downloading a virus as you did the song you wanted.

12 Likes

Well no, obviously not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

SO Perth is 3 hours behind the Eastern States. I think for the worst situation, the primetime soccer game will have to be played on 10Boss so it will not clash with other programs.

Agree, but they don’t have many options unless they change their scheduling for How To Stay Married but that’s only half an hours worth of content so would probably need to pair it with one of the US shows like The Connors or Murphy Brown that they’re promoting currently.

The name seems very familiar!

given you’ve try to see a link between “holistic” and “wholesome”, I think it was a fair question to ask.

2 Likes

We arn’t still talking about channel names are we? :joy:

3 Likes

I can’t believe someone didn’t suggest 10 Wholesome and 10 Holistic earlier, genius.

5 Likes

Whilst we are playing this game, I’m certain you mean that you might be biased.

2 Likes

Schedule Update

Wednesday 14 November
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08:40 pm Blind Date S1 Ep05
09:40 pm Million Little Things Series Premiere
10:40 pm Madam Secretary S5 Ep05

Blind Date is already dead so why wreck another show by making it a lead in.

1 Like