Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

They can’t compete against regular programming, let alone the Olympics.

5 Likes

I think it’s a well known fact that all networks (well…except the Olympics broadcasters) essentially treat Olympics time as a non-ratings period, even if it’s not an official one by OzTam.

maybe 6.30/7.00 Sundays, once Modern Family is finished or even let alone Bondi Rescue finishes for that matter. I am referring to Life in Pieces in this context.

It will have a flow on effect from the MasterChef premiere and it might bump up the ratings for the show. Please don’t tell me you just said that, when you said after MasterChef. Grinder is better off on One. What is the point in airing a show that is likely to be on the chopping block from the US on a main channel. Like every single slot after MasterChef is taken, Sundays taken, Mondays taken, Tuesdays taken, Wednesdays somewhat taken and Thursdays taken. A huge copout by you. Shark Tank performs, #HYBPA performs strongly, NCIS peforms well and Gogglebox performs good.

I said all American content is better off on ONE or Eleven. The fact is ten don’t have anything else in their schedule.

I have no idea what your point is here??? Are you just repeating what I said with no context to it?

Again can you explain the point you are trying to make? I didn’t say timeslots were not taken up!!! How is this a ‘copout’. Maybe you don’t understand the term.

If you would read my point. Moving Bondi Rescue to 9pm for a once off Sunday episode is dumb. If they are going to do once off episodes they should just try and launch a new show to then air in another timeslot later. Special screening or advanced screening could all be used.

@William_C I don’t mind discussing scheduling issues with you but please read my posts and don’t just attack me if I don’t agree with a programming decision by ten.

Totally agree but it would be one way of killing your biggest Australian shows. My point is simply that it won’t be ready until after the Olympics. It would be a bit silly to suddenly launch it at the same time as the Olympics. Viewers will be else where.

###Week commencing 8 May 2016

Sunday 8 May
06:30 pm Modern Family – S6 Ep10
07:00 pm Modern Family – S7 Ep20
07.30 pm MasterChef
09:00 pm Shark Tank Season Premiere
10:00 pm NCIS: New Orleans

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
11:00 pmNCIS: New Orleans

Adelaide, Perth
11:00 pm The Graham Norton Show

Monday 9 May
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Season Premiere
09:30 pm CSI: Cyber – S2 Ep16
10:30 pm Elementary – S4 Ep14

Tuesday 10 May
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:30 pm NCIS – S13 Ep15
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – S7 Ep15
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – S4 Ep10

Wednesday 11 May
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:30 pm Long Lost Family Season Final
09:30 pm The Good Wife – S7 Ep22 Season Final
10:30 pm Hawaii FiveO – S5 Ep14

Thursday 12 May
07.30 pm MasterChef
09:30 pm Gogglebox
10:30 pm Blue Bloods – S6 Ep9

Friday 13 May
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show - S19 Ep5 Guests include Paul Rudd & Seth Rogen.
09:30 PM Movie: TBA

Saturday 14 May
06:30 PM Bondi Vet
07:30 PM Scorpion S2 Ep7
08:30 PM 27 Dresses

Gogglebox at 9:30 is a bit surprising.

Scorpion shall stay at 7:30 Saturday Nights Indefinately seeming there’s no other Timeslot for it.

Yes - the Ten Guide is not clear on what the 2 hour MC is; the synopsis says “The contestants from the losing pub lunch challenge team must correctly name an ingredient to avoid the elimination cook-off challenge, as the contestant with the least impressive dish will go home.” but the episode is called “Masterclass.”

So I think you can work out what that probably menas.

I assume 8.30pm Thursday is MasterClass. I am not surprised 9.30pm is Gogglebox, MasterClass rated quite well and were impressive figures.

I am, only because gogglebox has been their strongest 8:30 performer.

1 Like

Why not play them out in episode order, as opposed to jumping between seasons?

The 7pm episode is new (it won’t be broadcast in the US until later this week).

1 Like

Was it? If i knew that I would have watched it.

Tonight’s episode was a repeat. It’s next week’s that’s new.

Yes - the question was referring to next week’s schedule that was just posted today.

2 Likes

I thought Ten announced at the end of Madam Secretary last week that it would be back in two weeks, but it’s not in the guide for next week.

I’m sure I just saw an ad for Masterchef that said 7.00 Sunday … guess they found an extra 30 mins footage?

I watched ten from about 6:30-10:40 last night and the Super Sunday lineup promos had new Modern Family at 7:00, Masterchef 7:30 & Shark Tank at 9:00

1 Like

Latest blast from Ten still has 7.30 on it.

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/masterchef-australia/366/280?u=tv.cynic