Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Why?

The Project needs to never stop, except for Christmas Day. It looses momentum when it takes a break as viewers drift elsewhere.

7 Likes

When they got there, the cupboard was bare ?

Im sure a 2 week break over Chrissy wont hurt. When a season of a show finishes for a year people always tune back when its on. Like Masterchef etc :+1:

1 Like

What is that schedule? Shocking.

1 Like

CBS and McGarvey responds:

2 Likes

As posted in Street Smart thread, the episode scheduled for August 12 is actually episode 1 of the series.

The following week is Pilot Week so the movie is being used as filler I think.

1 Like

Quality site clearly, the headline reads…

Network Ten responds to reports parent company CBS is overhauling the its programming

5 Likes

So they should be. They’re just a terrible company owned by a terrible owner who almost drove a network down to extinction (along with another old eagle in Bermuda).

2 Likes

Good to hear celeb will be back. Interest announcement regarding the summer investment.

1 Like

I too am interested in this summer investment! Could shake things up, that’s for sure .

It’s about time they realised that people watch television all year round and there is value in screening some decent first-run content throughout the year.

LOL. All I can think of when reading that headline is “you just put Street Smart to air”.

Well if Street Smart really fails it could move to Eleven and repeats of All Aussie Adventures could fill the slot after the new All Aussie Adventures…

I think you might have to update it to reflect on what should be airing.

I think you have to be patient because official media releases are posted by @TV.Cynic and those have not been updated yet.

2 Likes

Right - I’ll give Beverley a ring and see what she’s got planned. :wink:

11 Likes

Do you know something we don’t?

I think he just means that episode 1 of Street Smart will air on August 12 instead of the 2nd.

He’s referring to Street Smart being bumped to after HYBPA? next Monday with a TBA in the schedule from 8pm next Sunday 12th.