Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

If Ten can show news in Adelaide at 6pm after the F1, then it can do the same for Sydney and Melbourne.

People are only breaking the Terms of service/rules which will usually be for geographical reasons. No one is breaking the law.

You are only breaking the law if you torrent, because that’s stealing.

Why do they continue to show news after 6pm in some markets after sporting events? Makes no sense. Still doesn’t rate

Has been tried before but doesn’t work. Entertainment programs have rated higher at 6.30pm post sports than news.

Would you prefer Jamie or perhaps Family Feud?

@JohnsonTV - they can’t as Scorpion is at 6.30 and Ten’s coverage finishes at 6.30 so they can’t air news in Sydney and Melbourne

Family Feud seems to be the most logical choice. Of course, it would have to be simulcast, which has its own problems.

Gogglebox is back Thursday 7 April at 8.30pm on TEN. A bit earlier than expected?

Details:
http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/gogglebox-australia/461/9?u=tv.cynic

Yay cant wait. A lot earlier than i expected. I wonder when shark tank will return.

2 Likes

A promotion for the show on Lifestyle to 7:30pm.

Just Ten’s usual hopeless lack of promotion of some shows and too much of others.

Should have had a Gogglebox promo last night instead of Survivor

### Week commencing 27 March 2016

Sunday 27 March
06:30 pm Scorpion – S2 Ep2
07.30 pm Modern Family x 2
08:30 pm The People V. OJ Simpson – Ep4
09:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans – S2 Ep3
10:30 pm Limitless – S1 Ep17
11:30 pm The Graham Norton Show

Monday 28 March
07:30 pm All Star Family Feud
Team Captains Anh Do & Dave O’Neil will attempt to lead some of Australia’s finest comedic talent to All Star Family Feud glory. In one of Feud’s funniest episodes which team will have the last laugh?
08:30 pm 2015 Melbourne Comedy Festival Gala
10:30 pm Sherlock Holmes: Elementary – S4 Ep9

Tuesday 29 March
07:30 pm Bondi Rescue
08:00 pm Territory Cops
08:30 pm NCIS – S13 Ep9
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – S7 Ep9
10:30 pm Ncis: Los Angeles (Rpt) – S4 Ep6

Wednesday 30 March
07:30 pm Long Lost Family
Chrissie Swan & Anh Do will guide and support 42yearold Terri King, a terminally ill woman running out of time to find the mother who thought adoption was her daughter’s only chance at a decent life.
08:30 pm Movie: The Heat
10:30 pm Hawaii FiveO – S5 Ep8

Thursday 31 March
07:30 pm Bondi Rescue
08:00 pm Territory Cops
08:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. – S17 Ep8
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. – S14 Ep5
10:30 pm Blue Bloods – S6 Ep3

Friday 1 April
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show - Guests include: Julianne Moore, Rebel Wilson, Ant & Dec. Plus a musical performance from Little Mix.
09:30 PM Movie: Stepmom

Saturday 2 April
06:30 PM TBA
07:30 PM David Attenborough’s Mountain Lions
08:30 PM

Media alert from Ten

“Coming Soon” - MasterChef, Shark Tank and Have You Been Paying Attention?

2 Likes

Ten are really filling their schedule up with Australian content for the second quarter. Any news on Offspring? I thought that would be on air with Masterchef.

1 Like

Offspring starts filming this week IIRC so we won’t see it until the fourth quarter at the earliest.
MasterChef + Shark Tank could provide some competition to The Voice on Sunday nights.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how it rates after the Olympics.

I don’t like Shark Tank on Sundays, personally I feel it was lucky to rate last year. I feel a Wednesday or Tuesday night would work better. Its too much of a work show and who really wants to think of work or business on a Sunday night? I know I didn’t, hence why I recorded it a lot.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Offspring was back is the 3rd quarter. Remember that Ten have also announced:

The Wrong Girl - New Local Drama Series Starring Jessica Marais.

A new chapter will be added to Network Ten’s long and proud history of bringing premium local drama to Australians when The Wrong Girl premieres on TEN.

The Wrong Girl is a contemporary romantic drama, showcasing Lily, a modern woman caught between two guys – one too good to be true and the other so wrong he just might be Mr. Right.

This completely original new series is based on the best-selling book by Zoe Foster Blake and stars Jessica Marais as Lily.

If Shark Tank were to air on Tuesday or Wednesday it will have to wait until NCIS and Madam Secretary finish their current seasons. Madam Secretary is being fasttracked and the season finale should air a few days after the US broadcast on May 8. NCIS is one third through its current season.

Why does it need to wait until Madam Secretary finishes its current run? It could be moved back to a 9:30 start. As could NCIS.

Plus as you said Madam Secretary finishes in May anyhow which is likely when Shark Tank will return.

1 Like

@turdall - I would’ve thought Offspring would air once Madam Secretary finishes as 8.30 Wednesdays is drama night and Shark Tank is certainly not drama. Offspring is pencilled in for Q2 not Q3 or Q4 as some have been suggesting. Shark Tank at 9pm Sundays is my tip.

@William_C Read above comments regarding it only filming from next week. No way it will be ready for Q2 unfortunately.

I think your tip would be correct it is unfortunately not the best time in my opinion. I think a weekday timeslot is more friendly and would suit the demographic much better. Just an opinion not a prediction.