Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Wouldn’t it be Commonsense to put SVU there (lol sorry just a play on words ).

I see your point though. 9.30pm wouldnt be bad for SVU though would it?

Adelaide gets it at 6pm. I can’t see why Sydney and Melbourne can’t get news at 6 with the high rating Australian gp feeding into it.

1 Like

The GP coverage is scheduled until 6.30pm AEDT

I always put one deliberate mistake in the schedule each week (yeah right) :innocent:

Surprised it was missed - meant to be 10:00 am AEDT

Why has Life In Pieces never rated well, did Ten stuff up the timeslots too much, or is it just like Modern Family too much so never will get very much viewers?

Should it have premiered on Eleven?

Perhaps it’s not very good.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: TEN Sport

I think Shark Tank will go there before Common Sense.

Fixed

3 Likes

damn

1 Like

The news should air in Melbourne and Sydney as a half hour bulletin for things like this.

Better yet have Tarsh Belling live on location at the GP, with a promised race interview (with pole position driver on Saturday and then the winner on Sunday) during sport and you’ll have viewers staying around.

4 Likes

I must have a tendency to watch bad shows then lol I really like Life In Pieces.

I like it too. Took a while to really get into it but when you get to know the characters well it pays off.

Not fast tracked. No chance of success without fast tracking, simple as that.

Life in Pieces could go to ONE once The Crazy Ones wraps up

I think thats the current problem with ONE/Eleven sitcoms should just be on one channel.

Does anyone know what episode of Modern Family in season 8 are channel Ten up to?

Then where will Common Sense go? I can’t see any other day where they would schedule it.

episode 7

It will probably air after Shark Tank finishes. If there is 40 weeks then 8 gogglebox episodes 12 Shark Tank 8 Common Sense 8 Gogglebox.

Have we seen it advertised as coming yet? There doesn’t seem a lot of room for Shark Tank if its not on Thursdays.

Wonder what is happening with Life In Pieces now it has been dumped again.

Maybe pairing it with Modern Family again? If The Odd Couple gets cancelled then probably best to move LIP to ELEVEN where it probably should have gone in the first place. Probably best on Saturday with the sitcoms at the moment.

Life in Pieces should have been always paired with Modern Family (new episodes) and left in the schedule at the same time. They wrecked it by moving LIP so many times.