Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

For a very good reason, Come Date with Me (based on the UK version, Come Dine With Me) was commissioned along with I Will Survive, Don’t Tell The Bride, Everybody Dance Now and was absolute shit like all the shows mentioned above -but was held off and relegated to ELEVEN airing on Sunday/Monday nights from December the following year.

A well produced celebrity version of the original U.K. version would do well I think, was actually probably the only show on 9 I would’ve watched this year other than Hyde & Seek.

Ten have pulled the Michael Moore in TrumpLand episode from our screens this Sunday night.

It was an odd choice for prime time in Australia anyway. Maybe for a late night slot or on One but defo not for Ten in that previously scheduled slot.

1 Like

Sara’ Australia Unveiled - 2pm Saturday on TEN.

Sara’s Australia Unveiled is a once-in-a-lifetime journey encompassing tropical jungles with crocodiles, adrenaline adventures, endless red sand roads and rocky mountains and an unimaginable feast of beautiful landscapes and food. Sara’s journey is a trip we would all love to make, and now we can join her on hers.

ARTICLE http://www.ntnews.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-chef-sara-la-fountain-filming-three-episodes-of-saras-australia-unveiled-in-nt/news-story/b8be5c3db8acf43b700bd27507f1ad83

According to TV Tonight, the doco will be shown next Tuesday at 9.30pm.

That was a fantastic show, shame season two never happened. Anyone have the opener and closer of it - not on YouTube or online :confused:

2 Likes

###Week commencing 6 November 2016

Sunday 6 November
06:30 pm Modern Family x 2
07:30 pm All Star Family Feud
The Bachelors Vs The Bachelorettes - All is fair in love and war! Who will win All Star Family Feud as some of your favourite Bachelors try to out wit the Bachelorettes?
08:30 pm Movie: Taken 2

Monday 7 November
07:30 pm All Star Family Feud Rpt Wiggles V Human Nature
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 PM Life in Pieces x 2
10:30 PM The Odd Couple x 2

Tuesday 8 November
07:30 pm Jamie’s Super Food Family Classics
08:30 pm Todd Sampson’s Body Hack Season Final
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles
10:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans (Rpt)

Wednesday 9 November
07.30 pm Jamie’s Super Food Family Classics
08.30 pm The Wrong Girl
09:30 pm Madam Secretary
10:30 pm Hawaii Five- O

Thursday 10 November
07:30 pm David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities x 2
08:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U.
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. (Rpt)
10:30 pm Blue Bloods

Friday 11 November
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show
Special guests: Ben Affleck, Sir David Attenborough, Matt Smith, Claire Foy & Sting.
09:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? (Rpt)
10:30 PM TBA

Saturday 12 November
06:00 pm Territory Cops
06:30 pm Scorpion
07:30 pm Macgyver
08:30 pm Hawaii Five-O
09:30 pm Movie: Speed

Yawn

2 Likes

So Ten has officially closed up shop for the year?

Could they not schedule some first run movies or something during the week?

Correct. Just waiting for the big bash.

What a woeful schedule. They’ve acquired no specials or first run movies or anything. Three weeks of prime time goes begging. And the viewers continually miss out with free to air. There is barely anything watchable on any of the networks at the moment.

Netflix and foxtel leading the way with actual decent content.

2 Likes

and Stan.

1 Like

They aired first run of Let’s Be Cops last night.

Why does it seem like Ten gets so many police procedural / American political drama shows.

Because they signed a contract with CBS Studios who are renowned for their procedural’s. Unfortunately CBS is the wrong output deal for Ten to align themselves with considering CBS are skewed a lot older than other networks in the US. If Seven or Nine were to have that output deal a lot of those shows would fair a lot better than what they do on Ten.

1 Like

Air The Wrong Girl at 7.30 followed by a female skewing movie!

You can apply this to Seven and Nine also. All closed up shop for the year. :expressionless::zzz:

4 Likes

Entirely agree, except for perhaps The CW’s CBS Studios shows. I think an ABC deal would suit Ten a lot better.

[quote=“CLEW9, post:1060, topic:44”]
Entirely agree, except for perhaps The CW’s CBS Studios shows. I think an ABC deal would suit Ten a lot better. [/quote]
Everyone is getting out of studio deals now since the interest in American programs on Australian free to air has waned. They prefer to cherry pick the shows they want, rather than pay an expensive output fee and then get lumbered with shows which don’t rate.

1 Like

Why did they skip an episode of Scorpion?

Some states yes and some states no. Melbourne and Sydney didn’t get it while Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth did