Paramount Australia & New Zealand

Story by Darren Davidson in The Australian overnight states that under the revised Gordon/Murdoch proposal Ten will be relieved of the onerous contract with CBS. So they would not renegotiate the Ten contract with CBS, it will be dumped?

1 Like

So no more 11? Just content from Fox/Foxtel/Sky News/replays from Fox Sports, and the huge gaps filled with oldies from Crawfords & WIN ‘All Australian News’? :fearful:

3 Likes

That Darren Davidson article was bias as fuck. It was like the cbs deal was woeful and that the other two are tens saviours. Bizarre stuff.

It was also filled with lies about how the network would remain locally owned when those two fuckwits are citizens of other countries and the deal would still need approval from FIRB

9 Likes

Not bizarre when you know he is a Murdoch employee who is paid to talk-up Murdoch’s interests.

5 Likes

You obviously didn’t read my comment at all. Re-read what I had said.

Where’s this article you speak of?

Search for “Network Ten” on Google News, it was on The Daily Telegraph site. When I tried link to it I kept getting the subscription page …

2 Likes

Same as I. Maybe it’s good to share the full text as a quote styled format.

Copying a full article is a copyright breach and therefore against forum rules.

4 Likes

Having worked for a company that was taken over by CBS, they’ll invest where necessary and do a bit of selective pruning.

As far as galactic overlords go, they’re okay.

10 Likes

Whoops. Okay. At least I won’t need to pay a hefty price to subscribe to these sites.

Jesus they speak like he’s the messiah when there is evidence to the contrary.

Funnily enough she says it was necessary to go into administration and it wasn’t their decision. Hang on a minute… it was Gordon and Murdoch that pulled support for the line of credit from the commonwealth bank. This is the same loan they propose to get back. Fucken illogical pricks. They need to be kept as far away from ten as possible.

13 Likes

Not illogical, a dirty gamble that they hoped would deliver Ten into their hands but failed spectacularly. But yes, keep them away.

1 Like

Wow such high praise must mean a lot from the Director of NBN Co (National Broadband Network)…

4 Likes

Don’t speak too soon… We have no idea if this new bid is something that is going to be considered or not.

Judgment due at 9:30am from the NSW Supreme Court.

4 Likes

Even if court finds against Gordon, still plenty to go in this. Relax guys.

:heart_eyes::clap: :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

12 Likes

Even the Australian and Sky News agrees with the above breaking tweets.

5 Likes

Why is it reported as Bruce Gordon losing the challenge and not Murdoch?

2 Likes