Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

… when Ten were on the outlook for reporters to come and join the news team back in January.

1 Like
3 Likes

I believe current Brisbane reporter Kristina Costalos is relocating to the Melbourne newsroom.

2 Likes

I can’t see it on her Twitter or Instagram

correct.

1 Like

Because it’s not official until it’s on social media, right? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I notice that Ali Donaldson is doing main stories now and out in the field rather than producing or just small voice over stories. She must be back full time or back as a fully fledged reporter.

2 Likes

Hugh Riminton is anchoring again this weekend.

Scott McKinnon is presenting Saturday sport.

1 Like

Amber Austin-Wright is reading updates today in Queensland.

3 Likes

Good to see Amber back behind the desk, if only for the daytime updates.

Regular back up weather presenter Josh Holt was not available due to hosting a Barnados mother of the year event today.

1 Like

5 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presenting tonight.

4 Likes

Lia Harris has re-joined the Sydney newsroom as a reporter and producer after freelancing at 7 News Sydney & SBS World News.

9 Likes

I am sorry but isn’t Brad McEwan suppose to be leaving the network, as back in February 1 of this year, that he will remain on air for another few months. Which should almost be now, unless of course Herald Sun made it up as I haven’t seen it in the online news about it.

Georgie did a great job tonight reading news,sport and weather in Queensland.

4 Likes

Did they seriously not have anyone else?

1 Like

I think they’re still sorting out the staffing arrangements to cover his departure.

Wow, they must be on skeleton staff still if they didn’t have anyone as backup who could’ve filled at least one of those roles.

1 Like

I could understand Georgina Lewis doing news and weather, but certainly not sport as well.

2 Likes

Veronica is back up sports reader and I guess she was off after the comm games stint.

1 Like