Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

This should be Sydney’s weeknight team.

12 Likes

Not sure what you’re complaining about. It is great to have this legend on this weekend.

Lovely closer too (Courtesy: @ScreenTower ):

7 Likes

Sandra has always (defiantly, perhaps) referred to it as “Ten News”. I always saw that as protecting her baby.

Sandra & Matt White were one of my favourite “Late Night couples”. Hope there’s something more for these two in the near future.

ps. Sandra is looking amazing at the moment. Love the new shorter hair.

10 Likes

If they could only use a solo sign off like that in Sydney permanently…

1 Like

the days? it was one day haha

3 Likes

Hugh Riminton is presenting Sunday news bulletin.

2 Likes

One of the reasons i’ve always liked Sandra is her presenting style… these days some presenters seem to rush through the intro to stories but Sandra has a nice pace and doesn’t rush i’ve found.

5 Likes

17 years ago - can you believe it?

It’s like they never said goodbye.

7 Likes

Those were the days.

5 Likes

Georgina and bachelors :palm_tree:

2 Likes

Hugh Ruminton presenting the Sunday bulletin for viewers in Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth.

4 Likes

Hugh presenting sports tonight also.

2 Likes

Is there no one at all that works for ten news in this whole country that could’ve read sport. Honestly the place is still in a mess.

1 Like

Not really a big deal in the scheme of things imo, would rather no sports presenter than omitting a weather presenter only to be read at the desk.

2 Likes

Since this Friday is a network bulletin, I wonder who will be hosting it? Hugh Riminton won’t be available as he will be co-hosting The Project. Could it be Sandra Sully. I so want to see Tim Bailey do his weather report on Good Friday.

Lachlan Kennedy?

You want Daily Bailey to go national?

2 Likes

only for one day on a network bulletin.

FUCK
YES

1 Like

I think he has done it before for Ten’s special coverage of Sydney Siege where he was shown nationwide on the news bulletin.