Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Highly Doubtful, i’d Rather Rob Waters or Cary Price reading the Sport in Melbourne anyway.

Always looking forward to Sandra reading the news from the jungle. It’s one of my favourite segments on I’m a Celebrity. Hope there will be a video coming up.

2 Likes
1 Like

A dumb question I suppose, but as I refuse to watch such contrived & mind numbing drivel.
Is it actually recorded in South Africa ??

Yes.

Matt White presented sport again this weekend.

@Lexington Do you know if they are getting any replacements for Adam and Scott, who have the skills to present? Or are they just going to utilise Matt White.

3 Likes

not sure. But I’m sure replacements are on the cards

1 Like

Sandra Sully is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Steve Hart can probably cover for Matt Burke if needed, although he’s with the network on a freelance basis at the moment.

Are things that dire at ten that Sandra has to work weekends??

Surely there are enough national news readers… where’s Hugh or Lachlan.

Is ten Adelaide getting a local bulletin for their election?? Gone are the days where studio 10 did local election coverage in SA last time.

5 Likes

My guess is that there’ll only be short updates on Ten for the SA State Election, knowing what they did for the most recent State Elections in QLD, NSW, WA and even (from memory) the 2016 Federal Election! :open_mouth:

But of course, the last SA Election happened before the most recent round of major cutbacks at Ten’s news department…

1 Like

There’s also Matt White who is more than capable as well.

1 Like

Nice surprise seeing Sandra on the national bulletin tonight, given that she’s probably away the most out of any of Ten’s news readers and until the news team is bolstered with some more journalists/presenters a weekend here or there won’t matter too much.

5 Likes

how Long has Ali Donaldson been back reporting on Ten?

Matt White is reading sport alongside Sandra. It’s like old times.

12 Likes

When was the last time we saw Sandra and Matt White together on screen? Guessing it was during the Late News/Sports Tonight era

1 Like

I believe so. Maybe 2004-2005.
Bit of back and forth about ‘old times’ at the end of sport with Sandra saying ‘subtle’ and glancing sideways. Perhaps theres something in the pipeline for them.

11 Likes

Could another hint be that Sandra always refers to the bulletin as “Ten News”?

1 Like

So there’s a vacancy that needs filling, so they ask Sandra to work. SO WHAT.

Studio 10 did ONE election coverage. ONE.

What exactly actually happens in an election that can’t be covered with news updates?

4 Likes

Matt: “I get the feeling we’ve done this before; one or twice”.

17 Likes