Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

He’s been around for a little while, since early last year I think though he was previously doing digital news online for Ten and voicing the odd weekend bulletin story.

2 Likes

Hugh Riminton presenting in Sydney again this week, Tim Bailey returned from holidays tonight.

3 Likes

Ten need to keep Bailey outside. His presentation style is much better suited to location shoots than the confines of a studio.

6 Likes

But if Bailey didn’t have his ‘Weatherwall’, we wouldn’t had segments featuring things like the infamous “we love pumping it out on Prime” moment!

2 Likes

Stephen is also reading the weather forecast this week.

1 Like

I don’t know if its been mentioned on here but from what I’ve heard is Tim Hipsley has resigned.

2 Likes

Interesting development since Ten had him on sports hosting duties on the national bulletin over summer.

Lachlan Kennedy presenting news again this weekend

3 Likes

Liv Phyland on weather again also.

4 Likes

He’s reading today, so not quite sure what’s going on there.

Finishes in feb ive been told.

Hugh joins ABC RN alongside TEN News duties. Looks like he remains on staff at TEN.

7 Likes

do we know if Ten will be sending anyone over to cover the Winter Olympic games, last time for a Olympic event they had Candice Wyatt, Daniel Sutton and Gia Loukes fly to cover the Rio Games.

Since Ten isn’t the official broadcaster for the upcoming Winter Olympics and there’s been network cutbacks since Sochi 2014, I would guess that less staff will be covering PyeongChang.

Sandra Sully is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Mike Larkan is back presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

3 Likes

Last time they let him out, the teenagers were picking on him.

6 Likes

Wait till he sees what the teenagers are saying about him on Media Spy!

4 Likes

Lee Steele from 9 Perth is joining Ten Eyewitness News Perth team.

4 Likes

Has there been any more additions to join the Ten Eyewitness News stable since the notice came out about anyone wanting to join the team