Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I can’t see it?

I can only just see it. You’ve got a good eye!

3 Likes

its on the left camera in the picture. What @TFTV said. You really have to zoom in to see it

Looks like a control knob or button. There’s one in a similar spot on the other camera. I think people are looking for something that isn’t there

7 Likes

Na look closely :+1:

Georgia Love is in Alice Springs for Ten currently

2 Likes

What is she promoting?

Essentially she’s doing 2 feature stories on why cricket isn’t as big in the NT as other parts of the country ahead of the inaugural BBL Indigenous round this weekend.

1 Like

KFC Big Bash League in Alice Springs between Adelaide Strikers and Perth Scorchers

Can’t Georgia Love go across to Western Australia to cover the Tropical Cyclone in the Kimberley

No, she’s in Alice Springs.

4 Likes

One of those reports just aired in the BBL coverage during the innings break

1 Like

Meteorologist Amanda Jason is now on maternity leave.

1 Like

Oh l didn’t know she was a qualified meteorologist.

Hugh wished her good luck with number 2 last night.

4 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy is presenting News with Tim Hipsley presenting sport and Olivia Phyland is back presenting Weekend Weather from tonight.

5 Likes

Stephen Quartermain returns from holidays tonight

4 Likes

New Ten Sydney reporter Jacob Shields?? Is he new or a replacement for someone leaving.

I think he’s usually a producer in the Sydney newsroom.

1 Like

His twitter has Producer/Journalist @tennewssydney Former Reporter @prime7NthCoast.
He was also reporting last week.

1 Like

He was at Ten in 2016 up in Queensland then left for Prime and now he is back again, in which he did quite a bit of reporting at the back end of last year for the network.