Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Nick certainly has a lot of experience having worked at Nine and Seven networks. He could also be used as a fill in newsreader for Melbourne bulletins.

3 Likes

Thursday (21.12.2017) - Friday (22.12.2017): Lachlan Kennedy is presenting Brisbaneā€™s news.

1 Like

Ten News was solid under Jim Caroll (now at SBS I believe), 2000s.

Who launched Early News & 9am with David and Kim (not they rated well).

But the amount of bulletins, presenters and reporters, as well as overseas and the content and quality was top notch. 5pm sometimes rated 1m+!

Adam Hawseā€™s final day at Ten today before he joins Fox Sport.

8 Likes
8 Likes

do we know who will be presenting the national bulletins over 2 weeks, as I believe Narelda Jacobs and Lachlan Kennedy did it last year

1 Like

Looks like @lachlan_kennedy is leaving the Ten Brisbane newsroom, moving back to Sydney I presume? Hope itā€™s still with Ten irrespective.

2 Likes

His Instagram post read like he was just leaving Brisbane, not the network. Fingers crossed thatā€™s the case. Heā€™s a huge talent.

2 Likes

Making way for the return of Bill McDonald?

I really hope this move means Lachlan will do more national anchoring- what he deserves.

Also sad to hear about Adam Hawse. He is a good reporter and presenter. Glad his talents will be utilised at Fox.

5 Likes

I presume the mention of ā€œthe big smokeā€ by Jono in that tweet refers to somewhere bigger than the Brisbane/South East Queensland TV market, of which there are only twoā€¦

2 Likes

Back to Sydney according to Georgina Lewisā€™ Instagram post

9 Likes

yes. Heā€™ll be doing many of the national bulletins.

5 Likes

What national bulletins? They only air one bulletin a day which is local. Are you saying they are adding new bulletins next year or are you just talking about the next two weeks national bulletin?

1 Like

The weekend bulletin is National isnā€™t it?

1 Like

I just assumed Hugh/ Natarsha would continue to present that one. No need to bring in Lachlan for that.

Well Natarsha is on studio 10 so Lachlan will perhaps anchor weekend news.

Ten may also be beefing up the newsrooms again as evidenced by new positions being advertised.

CBS may also be strategizing here. I can imaging most CBS executives watching ten and vomiting profusely at what goes to air at the network. Virtually no news. No news promos. 8% prime time shares. Itā€™s a disaster of a network that needs a complete overhaul.

Aside from the Big Bash not much happening at ten and cbs need to act.

4 Likes

Im assuming heā€™ll be presenting the national weekday edition over the next two weeks?

Iā€™m guessing Bill McDonald is returning.

2 Likes

Or Lachlan just wanted to return home to Sydney.

3 Likes

Why?

Has he left seven or something?

1 Like