Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Never get this whole national bulletin bullshit on weekends! Why the hell would you have the harbour bridge in background presenting a national weather report. Keep it generic…you don’t see the studio using the sydney weekday backdrop on weekends! Such a poorly produed hour of current affair style rubbish…not news!

3 Likes

Stephen Quartermain is back presenting in Melbourne tonight.

3 Likes

Just spotted Karen Michael (former long-time Nine News) filing a report on Ten News Melbourne.

2 Likes

Umm, why?

2 Likes

That’s a disgrace you know, stopping reporters doing their job.

3 Likes

Oops, sorry guys, big typo :pensive:

6 Likes

I noticed Karen reporting on Monday,she left Nine Melbourne last year after nearly 20 years with the network.
Hopefully she is a permanent addition to the Melbourne reporting team.

5 Likes

Reporter Natalie Schenken has left Ten Sydney to join Sunrise.

2 Likes

With Sarah Harris now on maternity leave & Natarsha Belling taking her place… will Hugh Riminton be the sit in presenter of the Weekend News?

4 Likes

Yes l think Hugh will do the weekends until Sandra Sully starts her summer holidays.

6 Likes

Well I think it depends how the Family Feud set-up is going? I they have intentions of recording on weekends we might get a Melbourne-based presenter from Melbourne (Candice Wyatt).

However, I think Hugh Riminton will more than likely take the role.

1 Like

Sad to hear the news that Angela Bishop’s husband has passed away.

4 Likes

Very sad news indeed. Condolences go out to her and her family.

3 Likes

Saturday (25.11.2017): - Sunday (26.11.2017): Lachlan Kennedy presenting this weekend.

3 Likes

Saw an ad with Mal Walden yesterday in Bendigo on WIN.

For a local funeral directors.

Still looking :ok_hand:

1 Like

That ad is years old, trust me.

Is it from when Mal was on relay to BCV8?

1 Like

Rebecca Munro has quit Ten to join CGM Communications as a senior media advisor, effective from January next year. Munro was most recently a senior reporter, presenter, chief of staff and producer at Ten Perth.

3 Likes

I do trust you.

2 Likes

I don’t recall she being chief of staff lately, as its been Daniel Donnelly lately