Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Hugh Riminton presenting in Sydney tonight.
Sandra is in Brisbane for the Women in Media conference today.

3 Likes

As a mentor so proud of Georgia Loves appointment with Ten News Melbourne.

— Mal Walden (@MalWalden10) October 30, 2017
13 Likes

Good to see her staying with Ten, looks like she’ll have to give up her Today Show appearances then.

Peter Ford tweeted about it earlier this evening

6 Likes

Question is what will Georgia Love be doing for Ten news

3 Likes

Reporting?

My guess is that she’s using it as an opportunity to get back into TV / Media full time as she hasn’t had any other offers (that we know of) for work in a similar capacity or hosting roles since finishing up on The Bachelorette about a year ago and making the move to Melbourne.

A little surprised by announcement this as I was under the impression that there was a hiring freeze at Ten at the moment whilst they were in administration.

5 Likes

isn’t tomorrow the day when CBS gets full control of Ten.

2 Likes

When CBS takes control, Local weekend news for Melbourne maybe?

3 Likes

Georgia Love starts reporting for Ten News Melbourne next week.
Could we see her filling in on National Weekend bulletins over summer?

Edit- Georgia was on Studio 10 this morning and her new role was mentioned, she will be still appearing occasionally on Studio 10.

4 Likes

Good time to be starting with the network… do we know if she is replacing someone, or it this an additional person?

do we know if Yasmin Paton has been reporting lately on Ten News Melbourne. As it could may well be replacing someone

Adam Hawse presented sport and Olivia Phyland presenting weather this weekend.

2 Likes

Reporting or presenting? :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

WIN News Tas has called, but alas she’s yet to return the calls. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, best of luck to Georgia with her new gig at Ten News.

1 Like

Georgia Love will work for Ten News three days a week, according to today’s Sunday Herald Sun.

3 Likes

It aired nationally, but as seperate state editions. Pretty sure Sandra Sully presented the Sydney edition.

5 Likes

Any idea doing what? Reporting?

Just reporting according to the article.

1 Like

Noticed Mal Walden and TV Tonight announced this earlier in the week, but gave no indication as to exactly what she’d be doing.

So that’s interesting, part-time. She’s high profile now, will take adjusting from seeing her on Bachelorette to serious nightly news now (though she’s been good on Studio 10).

1 Like

Former Bachelorette star Georgia Love is returning to journalism, having scored a role as a reporter for Ten Eyewitness News.
Attending Derby Day as a guest of Sensis, Love said she was thrilled about her recently announced role at the network.
“I’m getting back into news, which is what I’ve always done and what I love,” she told AAP.

http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/georgia-love-to-return-to-tv-journalism/news-story/99e3499cbc9b635a56660036a8b86b92

5 Likes
3 Likes

Get Bathie to ten asap. She can present late news and join Lisa for a current affairs program.

6 Likes