Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Reuben Mourad?

2 Likes

He mainly presented the weather on national bulletins from memory, but it’s quite possible that he might’ve filled in on Sydney’s 5pm bulletin from time to time.

I might be thinking of a different presenter…I was going to say Frank Colleta (spelling?) but I don’t think he ever did any weather presenting.

Melinda Nucifora presented weather a few times. Not her forte.

1 Like

Reubs is overseas living the dream doing travel stuff for Expedia. And killing it I should add!

14 Likes

Kimberley Soekov is presenting news tonight

4 Likes

Ah great to hear. Thanks @lachlan_kennedy .

5 Likes

Olivia Phyland presenting weather again this weekend, she is most likely presenting until Amanda Jason returns from maternity leave next month.

1 Like

I hate to be truly critical, but she is truly terrible.

Natarsha please take on the weather going forward!

2 Likes

I’d have to completely disagree, Liv Phyland has improved quite a bit in her weather presenting since last weekend - much more confident in her speaking and even throwing in a few weather related jokes (maybe a bit cringy but much better than Amanda Hart’s rather dry delivery, IMO).
I’d love to see her become the main Sydney/National weather presenter fill-in!

Amanda Jason has announced that she is 4 months pregnant with her second child, if she returns from maternity leave soon it won’t be too long before she’s on leave again.

6 Likes

Hugh Riminton presenting in Sydney Wednesday - Friday this week.

2 Likes

Is Nicole Strahan still at Ten Melbourne?

She seems to come and go a lot, particularly the past 8 years.

She must be a chief of staff or senior producer or something, as she re-tweets Ten stuff daily.

Best known as US Bureau Chief between 2007 & 2009.

Also covered Boxing Day Tsunami, Bali 9, Beaconsfield & 2005 AFL GF mania.

Joined early 2000s.

–

Also what’s happened to Leah Craven?

She returned to Canberra and seems to have disappeared?

Josh Holt presenting weather on location in Brisbane this weekend and Matt Burke presentied Saturday night sport from the Melbourne studio.

2 Likes

I think you mean Melbourne studios rather than a commentary box in Canberra

Hugh Riminton is presenting news tonight.
Kimberley Soekov is on maternity leave.

4 Likes

Candice Wyatt presenting in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Olivia Phyland presenting weather this weekend.

2 Likes

Brisbane sports reporter Trent Simpson finished up with Ten on Friday, Veronica Eggleton filling in on the desk for sports presenter Jonathan Williams also.

1 Like

Hugh Riminton presenting news tonight.
I would say Hugh is now the permanent Sunday newsreader with Natarsha Belling hosting The Sunday Project.

7 Likes

I don’t mind Hugh presenting nationally, cap from tonight:

8 Likes