Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Video Journalist Brendan Savage is reporting from the Coast, with stalwart Mark Suleau covering him in Brisbane.

3 Likes

Good to know, thanks for your insights as always.

I’ve gotta say, with a slightly younger and somewhat new team at Ten Brisbane it’s great to see Mark reporting from time to time adding a little additional experience and authority to his stories.

2 Likes

Anybody know where Michael Scultz is from Perth?

Rebecca Munro has been filling in for a very long time now after it seems she hasn’t filed a report since around the State Election.

Probably long service leave, the man has clocked up many years telling us temps at the RSPCA.

Also watched Ten for the first time tonight and Nick Way is filed a report!

1 Like

there’s a hiring freeze in the newsrooms I hear - so most likely those stalwarts (Nick Way, Mark Suleau) are back on a full time ‘freelance’ basis.

2 Likes

why do you keep calling them that?

stalwart
ˈstɔːlwət,ˈstɒlwət/
noun
plural noun: stalwarts

a loyal, reliable, and hard-working supporter of or participant in an organization or team.

and they were all of those things until they took redundancies.

4 Likes

Sandra Sully is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

5 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presenting in Brisbane tonight

7 Likes

He’s a very good presenter and hopefully gets another permanent presenting role in the not too distant future.

10 Likes

While it may be bad for TEN, it wouldn’t be too bad to see him on Seven or Nine. We all know how those segments could do with a bit of credibility, especially the weekend news on QTQ…

2 Likes

I could easily see Lachlan getting a weekend anchor role at Nine, and possibly even Seven.

1 Like

Somehow I could imagine Lachlan Kennedy presenting ABC News Queensland (their current lead newsreader isn’t great from what I’ve heard) if he wanted to leave Ten, but probably not at Seven or Nine for as long as they still have Kay/Bill/Sharyn and Andrew/Melissa/Eva respectively.

Maybe she’d like a co-anchor anchor again since Rod headed to the Gold Coast

Eva isn’t the weekend presenter. Darren Curtis and Alison Ariotti torture viewers over the weekend.

2 Likes

Josh Holt is presenting weather tonight.

2 Likes

Veronica Eggleton presented Queensland sport on Friday.

Candice Wyatt presenting in Melbourne tonight.

EDIT- Candice also read the weather report tonight

2 Likes

Her Twitter is quite hilarious. She is still peeved Ten returned to solo anchors.

5 Likes