Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Narelda had lots of time off lately with Claire Grantham filling in. Hopefully not a sign of things to come/testing the waters…

1 Like

I noticed this the other day, how does Claire go filling in? Is she the regular fill-in for Narelda?

Well there is Chiara, who is on mat leave. I believe there is also Aleisha Banner, God knows what happen to her

Ah yes, that’s who I was trying to think of before… I’ve seen videos on YouTube of her reading the Perth news in Narelda’s absence before.

I think bailey is off for 4 weeks! Good times at ten.

1 Like

Hugh Riminton is reporting from Bali.

Jayde Cotic is switching networks from Ten to 9.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/glitter-strip-bare-news-gossip-rumours-from-the-gold-coast/news-story/7ce6bdb524c933f7bd20a085a57f11d7

2 Likes

Good pickup by 9 Gold Coast there, both of Ten’s former GC reporters in the last few years have been poached by their rival networks with Matthew Howard joining 7 Gold Coast just prior to Jayde joining the team.

1 Like

Candice Wyatt presenting in Melbourne this evening

5 Likes

Is ten trialling new presenters? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Josh Holt is presenting weather tonight Amanda Hart presented weather in Sydney this week.

1 Like

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/the-future-of-tv/2596/62?u=steven

12 Likes

Well done, nicely put together.
Narelda was great. Nice of her to give up some of her time.

PS: You’re cute.

Hugh Riminton presenting news this weekend with Matt Burke presenting sport on Saturday.
Hugh also presented Thursday & Friday Sydney News.

4 Likes

What happened to Amanda Jason? Is she on maternity leave?

@Nicholas yes Amanda is on maternity leave not sure when she is returning.

3 Likes

@Nicholas Amanda Hart is excepting her baby at the end of August,so maybe Amanda Jason will return from her maternity leave July /August?

3 Likes

Hugh is presenting again tonight.

2 Likes

Caty Price presenting sport in Melbourne this evening

2 Likes

Do you know if there will be a replacement Gold Coast Reporter now that Jayde Cotic has left the network @lexington?

I’d assume that for the moment until more is known about the future of the news division that a reallocation of existing resources to cover any Gold Coast stories would be the best option for them.