Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Very iconic spot for the live cross tonight but looking very different with the water so high.

5 Likes

(Semi- off topic) Not knowing the area and what it looks like normally I went to Google Maps and found this panorama-
Rockhampton Flooding
Doesn’t show what it’s like normally, but wow.

Jayde Cotic presented QLD’s weather on Friday.

Caty Price presented sport in Melbourne tonight.

2 Likes

Lots of shouting then?

Looks like she’s on for the week, interesting though as Rob Waters is the main fill-in for sport. Don’t think he’s on holidays though as he filed a report on tonight’s news.

3 Likes

Probably trying to even out the gender imbalance in hosting positions on that bulletin now that Candice has been relegated to reporting duties.

3 Likes

She’s not that bad.

2 Likes

Thursday (13.04.17): Lachlan Kennedy is anchoring in Queensland.

4 Likes

Really? Isn’t Good Friday a network bulletin

1 Like

Apparently not this year… Sandra said at the end of tonight’s bulletin " See you tomorrow " so maybe local or national with Sandra presenting.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly she said the same thing last year and it was still a network bulletin.

1 Like

Presuming that it’s a national edition at 5pm tomorrow, would it really have been hard for Ten to get their presenters to say something among these lines at the end of tonight’s bulletins…

“(Presenter) will bring you a special Good Friday edition of the news tomorrow and I’ll be back on Monday”

1 Like

Why alert people it’s a national bulletin tomorrow? If they usually switch on at 5, you may as well give them the pretence everything is normal tomorrow.

Less signposting/attention drawn of/to national bulletins in place of local the better.

5 Likes

Why? Ten News will see you tomorrow, that’s sums it up.

5 Likes

In Adelaide, Rebecca said she’d be back on Monday.

3 Likes

Why sky write it?

CONFIRMED: Tonight there will be a national bulletin for Good Friday.

3 Likes

Sandra Sully will be presenting.

2 Likes