Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sandra really did that extremely well!!

4 Likes

He was fine until Ten restricted him to the studio which, IMO hinders his presenting style.

2 Likes

We all shit on him from time to time but man heā€™s a fucking legend. Heā€™s honestly my favourite weatherman due to his unique style which never ceases to put a smile on my face. What he said hits the nail on the head, that is he does it for the viewers and tries to lighten up the mood. Heā€™s the only weather person that isnā€™t really boring or monotone with their presentations - there must be some data about how much his weather racks in ratings wise, there must be a reason heā€™s still there.

The 25 years at TEN (current presenters) is so far are;
Goss
Quarters
The Queen
Bishop
Daily Bailey
I think thatā€™s it.

6 Likes

Surviving 25yrs at Ten, with all its chopping and changingā€™ is equivalent to 50yrs at any other network.

12 Likes

Thursday (02.03.17) - Friday (03.03.17): Josh Holt is on a short break, so Jayde Cotic is presenting the weather in Queensland, until Monday.

Lachlan Kennedy tonight with exclusive interview in first report (at first I thought it was a slow news day but both Ten and Nine had the same lead story about alleged cemetery desecration and it was third story on Seven)

2 Likes

Hugh Riminton presenting in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

But I thought he was removed from the hosting position :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And probably will be for the next week or so with Sandra off to the South African jungle again for Celebrity.

2 Likes

Sandra Sully is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

1 Like

Whatā€™s happened to Adam Hawse? Scott McKinnon is presenting sport again this weekend, but I swear I saw Hawse file a report mid-week. Is he presenting sport in Sydney ATM?

Stephen Quartermain will return to AFL commentary when the 2017 season starts next week, calling one Saturday afternoon match for Crocmediaā€™s AFL Nation radio. He will be one of very few news anchors to call a sporting event (if not the first). IIRC Quartermain has not called an AFL match since replacing Mal Walden as anchor of the Melbourne bulletin at the end of 2013.

Nick Butler from TEN Eyewitness News Adelaide presented a Fuchs (Automotive Lubricant company) sports update last night, I canā€™t quite remember what time but would have been around 9:30 - 10:00pm during Red 2. It appeared to be done from a area of the newsroom with a look similar to TEN Sport when theyā€™re on location for Supercars etc. but did not feature any of the news branding whatsoever.

Thursday (30.03.17): Jayde Cotic presented the weather in Brisbane tonight.

She was in Brisbane as a back-up (has on more than one occasion the last few nights) in case they couldnā€™t get a link to Josh Holt to present the weather normally which they obviously couldnā€™t do tonight.

1 Like

Adam Hawse is once again missing from the Weekend News.

2 Likes

Heā€™s been reporting during the week so he is still on Tenā€™s books.

Saturday (01.04.17)- Sunday (02.04.17): Josh Holt is presenting the national weather.

It seems he has been replaced with Scott McKinnon which is a shame as I liked Hawse.

3 Likes

Perhaps it was his decision to step away from working weekends, he has a young family so that could have been a motivating reason behind it. I highly doubt they would have dumped his in favour of McKinnon. Iā€™m sure someone on here will probably hit him up on twitter.

1 Like

Lachlan Kennedy in Rockhampton covering the possible floods due to hit on Wednesday.

2 Likes