Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

the Daily Bailey going national plz

10 Likes

Monday (26.12.16): Narelda Jacobs is anchoring the national bulletin tonight. Veronica Eggleton and Josh Holt are on sport and weather respectively.
Tuesday (27.12.16) - Friday (30.12.16): Narelda Jacobs is anchoring with Queensland sports presenter Jonathan Williams on sport. Josh Holt presented the weather.

2 Likes

Queensland presenters really representing for the national bulletins so far this week, good to see!

2 Likes

If Ten News Sydney ever needed a fill-in :

5 Likes

Which one? Roz or Sarah :slight_smile:

Just keep Narelda in Sydney. She’s been exceptional.

1 Like

Who would replace her in Perth then? I think Neralda will be awesome for the Sydney bulletin. :stuck_out_tongue: She has command and presence then Sandra Sully.

1 Like

Chiara Zaffino, Rebecca Munro, Claire Grantham - take your pick.

Most likely Chiara, since she is the main fill in.

I don’t doubt that she’s a quality newsreader but ask people on the streets of Sydney who Narelda Jacobs is and unfourtunately, they probably wouldn’t have a clue…

1 Like

Exactly why having her do the national bulletin over the Christmas period was a wise move. She’s too good to be restricted to just W.A. viewers. Sandra Sully and Natarsha Belling are probably the only Ten newsreaders recognised nationally. Time to change that.

4 Likes

Most Ten viewers would recognise Hugh Riminton as well but yes, it’s a small group.

3 Likes

Late news could be done from Perth with Narelda as anchor. Wishful thinking I guess.

8 Likes

I’d prefer local late news, but that’d be the next best option.

Saturday (31.12.16): Narelda Jacobs is anchoring again tonight. Veronica Eggleton is on sport and Amanda Hart is on the weather.

The first live cross was agonizing tonight… Matthew Sadler was the reporter. He completely fucked up.

2 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy is presenting Sunday News bulletin.

3 Likes

Do local editions return tomorrow?

Nope. January 9

17 straight days of a national bulletin is ridiculous. A week tops if they feel the need to only produce a national bulletin.

3 Likes

That’s what happens when Ten has minimal staff to produce one hour bulletin every day. It needs to recruit people again to cover for staff taking leave at various times during the year.

6 Likes