Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Wow! Would never have thought its been that long! That set is 2 years old too then…

Kate Freebairn presenting weather this weekend.

1 Like

I have no clue how South Australians are able to tolerate her, she’s just sooo cheery

And Josh Holt presented last weekend.

[quote=“TheHubMan, post:708, topic:168, full:true”]
I have no clue how South Australians are able to tolerate her, she’s just sooo cheery
[/quote] I like her.

Monday (12.12.16) - Tuesday (13.12.16): Georgina Lewis anchoring solo in Queensland.

How do you know it’s not only for tonight?

1 Like

Georgina crossed live to Trent Simpson in a swimming pool at the Gabba tonight also:

2 Likes

Stephen Quartermain starts his holidays from tomorrow.

3 Likes

Strange for presenters to begin their leave midweek.

It is a little odd to finish up midweek. Better to finish last Friday or at the end of this week.

Wednesday (14.12.16) - Friday (16.12.16): Lachlan Kennedy is anchoring solo in Queensland.

Hugh Riminton is off on holidays as of tonight. No mention of Sandra starting her break which is unusual - she’s usually well and truly MIA by now.

2 Likes

Sandy will be most likely facing Sydney’s news solo next week. No announcement as of yet if Ten are doing the 2 week national bulletins over Xmas… Natarsha Belling has been working like a dog lately… if i’m not mistaken i think she did present the Xmas bulletin’s for the last two years… would be nice to see someone else fill in… Kimberly Soekov.

I thought it was only for one week

Didn’t @lachlan_kennedy present a couple of years ago? Natarsha hasn’t been working that much, Saturday - Wednesday for 3 weeks doing Studio 10, then back to just sat and sun…

Someone here was saying Narelda Jacobs is going to be presenting from Sydney over the break?

1 Like

yes via here

That’s the best analogy you could come up with? Classy.

The last local bulletins are on Friday the 23rd and returning on Monday the 9th. As I understand it, Lachlan will be presenting most of those national bulletins (I haven’t heard of Narelda presenting, but it could be a double header…)

6 Likes

Now that would be a nice surprise if it was to happen.

1 Like

Kate Freebairn presenting weather again this weekend.

1 Like