Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

FINALLY THE DAILY BAILEY WILL ACTUALLY BE DAILY /s

1 Like

Sandra solo tonight in Sydney.

1 Like

Hugh is hosting on The Project tonight.

Yep. Surely they can find someone else to fill in on The Project. It’s not exactly a role that Riminton excels at.

1 Like

Stephen Quartermain attended Mal’s book launch last night ,looking forward to reading Mal’s insight into television news.

5 Likes

Mal looks fantastic for his age :grinning:

2 Likes

Candice Wyatt presenting solo in Melbourne this week.

2 Likes

Someone put Mal back into a primtime anchor role, for goodness sake.

6 Likes

He’s retired, why would he want to come back?

4 Likes

In a recent interview Mal said l could not go back to television l would be too nervous.He has had various offers since retiring from Ten in 2013.

An upcoming episode of All Star Family Feud will feature Sandra Sully and her team of fellow newsreaders Natarsha Belling,Stephen Quartermain and Ron Wilson. The newsreaders v television hosts will air on Sunday November 13 at 7.30pm.

6 Likes

I think that’ll be Ron Wilson’s first appearance on Ten in about four years. I wish he stayed on Sydney’s 5pm news for a while longer too, but I’m digressing here.

4 Likes

Surprised Ron Wilson is there :stuck_out_tongue: If Helen Kapalos was there, it should would be a feud between her and Network Ten lol

1 Like

Helen recently appeared on Studio 10 so obviously any hard feelings she had towards Ten are in the past now.

3 Likes

Ron has appeared on Studio 10 as a guest panellist.

2 Likes

Well in that case, I stand corrected! :slight_smile:

1. I’ve also heard that about Mal, that he’s been approached by executives numerous times (wonder how many of them were from Ch 10 LOL?)

2. Helen Kapalos was recently interviewed on 3AW radio about her docos & from what she was saying, I don’t think she’s “forgiven” Ch 10.

3. That ep of All Star Family Feud will be fantastic! Wonder who the others are? Can’t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a guest panellist and also when Studio 10 celebrated Sandra Sully’s 25 years at Ten.

1 Like

Holy shit this episode is going to be great and nostalgic