Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sandra’s arm wrestling segment didn’t make the final cut of Saturday Night :frowning_face:

6 Likes

Story specific promo for Ten News Brisbane - Farewell Johnathan Thurston. :grinning:

9 Likes

That farewell jt graphic would be good for a revamped headlines package

12 Likes

there has to be a reason THAT was designed. whether for promos or a new look… I dunno.

No really, I don’t.

4 Likes

Again, I find this promo of Farewell Johnathan Thurston intrusive.

The colours of the Globe Graphic reminds me of the 1997-1999 TEN News Graphics Package, even the gold coloured outline strikes a resemblance:

That being said, I hope the next iteration of TEN News has a similar feel to Sports Tonight’s CBS Sports esque Graphics (simplistic and straightforward).

7 Likes

Looks very WIN News type of graphic :persevere:

Wut

4 Likes

Good to see that Ten sent Joe Hill to far North Queensland to cover the asylum seekers story.

1 Like

Why is Ursula Heger down in Canberra the last two nights? Is this permanent or just beefing up the the skinny team down there in light of recent events?

In any case it goes to show they short staffed in that bureau. They need to expand the Canberra output.

Josh wished Georgie a Happy Birthday at the end of tonight’s bulletin.

Recent signing from Fox Emma Lawrence made her debut last night wrapping up the Sharks scandal.

1 Like

Ursula likely covering in Canberra while Jonathan Lea is in Jakarta for ScoMo’s trip there.

2 Likes

Very ABC-esque briefing by Jonno. Which is to say bloody good job.

Jennifer Keyte is appearing on Studio 10 on Wednesday next week with the show broadcasting from Melbourne studio for the week.

2 Likes

this could probably be what quarters’ new gig includes.

2 Likes

As mentioned by @BigVic .

Quarters, Matt White, Tim Gossage, Sandra Sully, Project Team

1 Like

Caty Price is presenting sport again this weekend.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s very likely she will be the temporary replacement where possible until Roz starts next year.

After her stint on sports news filling in on the Melbourne news also, hopefully they find an expanded role for her as the news service expands.

4 Likes

Caty has improved greatly since her first time filling-in for Brad McEwan. She definitely deserves a permanet presenting position in the future.

3 Likes