Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Now we have Ali Donaldson reporting on federal politics… they need a new full time political editor in Canberra. Wtf are those two junior reporters doing? Don’t they work on Friday? This news service is a schamozzle.

Steve Hart was on a freelance contract when he rejoined Ten (balancing commitments with Volleyball Australia during the Commonwealth Games). I’m not sure what he’s on now.

If the politicians are all out of Canberra there’s nothing wrong with someone from outside Canberra pulling together the story.

And just because Jonathan Lea and Phoebe Bowden don’t have the end-tag on the package, it does not mean there weren’t involved attending pressers, sending out footage etc.

And if they were on a break, so what? Ten’s small team of experienced reporters and producers in Canberra are working incredibly long hours (Parliament runs on 16 hour days at times) and they also do weekend shifts.

2 Likes

So they need more staff. Hire them!

Hi negative nancy.

it’s constructive criticism, the exact opposite of negativity but whatever lmao

shamozzle.
wtf are those “junior reporters” doing?
ten is just throwing shit against the wall.

sounds all negative to me.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with holding a network to high standards. When you set high standard invariably people/organizations meet them. Mediocrity isn’t acceptable.

I think that’s what Ten has done in the past, but management forgot the word ‘persistence’ and didn’t keep that high standard after seeing everything flop. With CBS in it’s undoubtedly going to take time to re-establish the news department but at least they’re slowing rebuilding, rather than demolishing again.

2 Likes

never said anything about that.

I merely commented on the fact that your only contribution to this thread in the past week or more has been negative commentary.

some would say negative, others would say factual.

3 Likes

a negative fact is still negative.

it is also a fact.

Let’s all join hands sing goombaya.

Look we all can agree that there are some people here are passionate to see Ten’s News department restored to a fully functional one since it was gutted and clearly we are heading in the right direction.

Lexington, we all have a right to hold Ten accountable for their misdeeds over the last few years, so it’s not really negative when people are pointing out Ten’s shortcummings.

I for one look forward to see what Ten does in the next few months with the news and whatever else is relaunching.

Let’s all calm down. Play nice and be at peace. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kumbaya Kumbaya

Natasha presenting tonight despite leg injury.

4 Likes

Amanda Hart is back presenting weather this weekend.

Saturday -
Matt Burke is presenting sport from ANZ Stadium.

3 Likes

All good, we dont see them anyway :joy:

1 Like

As seen in the wide shot :wink:

9 Likes

Headline check just before the weather seems to be new.

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Please tell me that was photoshopped…

1 Like