Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Grant Denyer on Ten News tonight talking about Drought fund-raiser he is hosting.

1 Like

Appears to now be a permenant thing, she’s updated her twitter bio also.

https://twitter.com/telummedia/status/1028846101376319488?s=21

4 Likes

This is good news, because Ten Sydney really needs some more journalists IMO.

1 Like

Pippa on weather all week for Brisbane.

2 Likes

Today is Emma Lawrence’s last day with Fox Sports. For someone as talented for her to be heading to Ten, they must have big plans to expand their sport coverage.

4 Likes

are we ever going to see Lauren Markham on the news, or is she just restricted to Sports Tonight

I believe she’s producing with Ten Sport. She might pop up with the Rugby, but don’t think she’d be involved with the News division.

1 Like

when you mean Rugby, do you mean like as a host of Wallabies games on Ten Sport.

Yeah, if she’s in the Sports division of Network Ten, not the News division. Looks like she’s mostly producing, on air once to cover Scott Mackinnon (the head of sport in the News division).

that I didn’t know

Georgia Love will make her acting debut on Nine’s True Story with Hamish and Andy tonight.

2 Likes

One-word role, on screen for about 10 seconds!

1 Like

Poor Natarsha Belling. She fell down the escalator while rushing to shop yesterday, running on her high heels.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/natarsha-belling-on-crutches-after-falling-down-stairs-while-shopping/news-story/0a97f34ca89e19372e4190368967546a

4 Likes

Ouch! It looks like somebody won’t be presenting this weekend

2 Likes

Although Natarsha Belling did present Sydney’s first few updates this afternoon from what I saw.

1 Like

And hosting a charity event tonight, so doubt she will be away from hosting duties this weekend.

3 Likes

Hmm… looks more like a shark attack. :thinking:

1 Like

Tarsh has joined bite club?

2 Likes

What is Steve Hart’s role at ten? The other week he’s reporting on rugby league and doing live crosses as a rugby league reporter and the last two days he’s on court and crime rounds.

He obviously can work across all news but surely there are define roles or is ten just throwing shit against a wall each day and seeing what sticks. They need more reporters in Sydney.

Don’t be too impatient I say, they’re going to take time to build the news department and I daresay they’re slowly doing so.

1 Like