Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I don’t think Georgia was THAT bad. I think if it was someone different with a similar presenting style, we wouldn’t be saying anything.

Well I’m the only one who really said anything and I’d give the same feedback no matter who was presenting if I didn’t they were very good.

2 Likes

She’s still better than the regular weekday weather presenter. As is basically everyone who has ever presented the weather at Pyrmont in the past decade.

06 & 07/08/2018:
Chiara Zaffino anchoring in Perth.

1 Like

Surprised they didn’t get Lee to anchor again, much better than Chiara imo.

2 Likes

Josh Holt said at the end of the Queensland news tonight he would be taking a couple of weeks on holiday.

1 Like

Yeap. And there’ll be a fill in presenter.

3 Likes

Tegan George? I recall she presented the Weather before Josh. She’s quite good.

2 Likes

Strike 1.

Pippa Sheehan!

7 Likes

Some things I have to let you figure out on your own :wink:

1 Like

She was great too, a real natural presenter!

Someone didn’t get the memo about Josh’s leave though :wink:

6 Likes

I am glad they did get a fill-in this time and I do agree, she was great. It really makes me wonder why she hasn’t been given more presenting time, when Ten have over-exposed the likes of Georgia Love, Tim Bailey and Olivia Phyland for the Sydney/weekend weather duties.

1 Like
10 Likes

interest? usually these things are a two way street.

Now that Pippa has proven herself… give her the week… I expect people in the network will notice.

The things you have to do …

And on Nine

9 Likes

Presenters this weekend -

Sport- Caty Price

Weather - Georgia Love

4 Likes

Sounds scandalous.

3 Likes

I find it bizarre they have to ship in Melbourne presenters to Sydney for the national bulletin. This isn’t against the presenters it’s more against the network who are clearly short staffed across the nation. I know they’ve been hiring but they need to hire more and really try and have consistency in the presenters.

2 Likes

it’s not a particularly bad thing though to allow state-based presenters the opportunity to perform national on-air roles

1 Like