Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Probably. Woolworths Carols in the Domain, anyone? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Coles sponsors Masterchef though. So will prob be a light story.

Brisbane news has a feature on a new Woolies store, so who knows?

1 Like

It was an extremely negative report ending with “…Coles; forgetting the environment”.

Why is Brad back on Ten News? I thought he was seeking new ventures?

As it should be - without fear or favour.

For someone pretty prolific on this forum, how did you miss the recent chat about this? He’s happy freelancing obviously and believe he may have moved back to Sydney so this might be pretty convenient for him on an adhoc basis.

8 Likes

It’s like when Mike Baird and Barnaby Joice quit their jobs for their families. all crap. new ventures out of Melbourne I assume?

I don’t visit this thread a lot so I missed out on reading about Brad doing freelancing.

Wednesday - Friday :
Hugh Riminton presenting in Sydney.

2 Likes

Jonathan Williams is presenting sport this weekend.

1 Like

They really need to sure up a weekend presenting team don’t they, appointing a sports presenter would be a great start.

4 Likes

Forner 7 News Brisbane / Gold Coast reporter & Hot Tomato news reader Louise Donnelly has joined the Ten Sydney news room and has been reporting for the national bulletin this weekend

3 Likes

Sunday -
Georgia Love presenting weather.

6 Likes

Georgia really hasn’t improved on her weather presenting skills and it shows just how much Amanda Hart has improved since she started filling in for Amanda Jason, I wonder why they’re not using Olivia Phyland anymore?

3 Likes

coz she’s not a trained journo, Georgia is! pretty sure Liv has a Psych degree

2 Likes

Take your point however Georgia was on Ten’s payroll when Olivia was filling in on weekends and there would’ve been other journalists they could have used instead if that was a major consideration for them on who to have fill in.

A lot of other weather presenters on other networks aren’t journalists either, I don’t think that qualification means much for this sort of role anyway which I think is fairly evident by Georgia’s presenting.

3 Likes

I actually think I prefer Oliva.

Your point about the revolving national team was really evident.

1 Like

Joe Hill presenting updates in Brisbane today.

5 Likes

From what Tim said on Friday, I am assuming Brad has finished his stint on sport.

3 Likes

Matt Burke did return from holidays today.

3 Likes