Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I did laugh at the caption of a man ‘on the run’ driving a car.

3 Likes

Brad McEwan interviewed as part of mental health campaign #youcantalk reported tonight

9 Likes

No mention or thanks to Caty Price on the Melbourne bulletin for presenting sport for the last few months or so.

Mike Larkin returns from Holidays on Monday too.

2 Likes

Not everything needs mentioning on air, when it’s said it private. Especially since she’s continuing with TEN sport.

8 Likes

Agree.

2 Likes

From Jen’s instagram tonight.

5 Likes

Saturday -
Caty Price presenting sport.
Hopefully she is given the weekend role permanently.

8 Likes

Sunday (22.07.2018): Lachlan Kennedy is presenting sport.

They really do need to find a permanent presenter.

4 Likes

Sydney Pead freelance reporting/producing for Ten, this is the first time I’ve seen an on-air story from her.

1 Like

Melbourne news with Jennifer and Stephen:

12 Likes

23/07/2018:

Kate Freebairn presenting in Adelaide.

Jodie Oddy is presenting weather.

3 Likes

Interesting that this image has been updated to include Stephen as well now on tenplay, which is strange since you think they would include Mike as well… note the out of date bio on this one still as well as the Sydney & Brisbane photos on the site still including Hugh and Lachlan respectively.

5 Likes

The Facebook banner hasn’t been updated yet last time I checked. Very surprising that no one has noticed Mal Walden is still listed in the program description after 5 years since his departure.

1 Like

Mal Walden certainly looking more feminine these days.

1 Like

It’s 2018, gender is just a social construct. Come on.

2 Likes

Brad is great and good to see him back from time to time, but it puzzles me that they wheel Tarsh Belling in during the first half of the week to present daytime updates for Sydney and then don’t use her to do anything else either locally or nationally… at least on screen anyway. I hope they’ve got something in the pipeline for her to contribute more, seems crazy to waste her on a weekend national bulletin that nobody is watching or limit her to filling in from time to time.

4 Likes

Sound like Brad McEwan will be presenting sport in Sydney for the rest of the week, with Sandra saying Burkey is having a short break.

6 Likes

Miss this team, so talented… lucky we’ve got them until Friday.

10 Likes

Legendary banter.
Watch at 47:00

Credits to @SamSamTV

10 Likes

Sandra Sully and Brad McEwan for Ten This Morning anyone?

6 Likes