Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

And Amanda Hart presented weather.

3 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presenting sport again this weekend.

2 Likes
13 Likes

Amber Austin-Wright will also be reporting from Thailand starting tonight.

1 Like

Interesting they’re are sending an other reporter. Clearly there is a need to send local reporters when covering big events around the world.

Dan Sutton has done a tremendous job. He does live crosses very very well in these rolling coverage situations.

They really need a US and Europe correspondent to cover those important regions instead of the old “they can cover it from Australia with wire/CBS footage”.

6 Likes

Candice Wyatt presenting news updates in Melbourne today.

Lauren Day in Brisbane

1 Like

Network Ten’s coverage … specifically the work of Dan Sutton was nothing short of unbelievable this morning. He had this ability to present roughly a dozen lives in 2 hours … and made every single one of them sound new, different and interesting. His reporting was top quality.

Jen at times seemed a little lost or unsure, most likely a production problem but things easily ironed out.

I really hope they give it another crack tomorrow morning … and maybe have a little more local content so as to avoid replaying the three (very interesting packages admittedly) packages three times in the bulletin.

Here’s to having three dedicated commercial news networks in Australia. Can only be a good thing.

10 Likes

Lauren doing a great job, they originally tagged Pippa Sheehan in the twitter post before rectifying.

What a delightful surprise to get Narelda Jacobs doing news updates into Sydney (I assume from Perth).

She’s a star - how about Late News live from Perth?

7 Likes

I particularly liked the “We hope you’re enjoying your night here on Ten”.

9 Likes

a statement that always accompanies the end of her news updates

5 Likes

Love it.

1 Like

Yes coming from Perth :+1:

Narelda has real connection with the viewer - Ten needs to lift her national profile pronto.

Breakfast news from Melbourne
Studio10 from Sydney
Late news from Perth
Weekend political interview from Canberra

#goals

12 Likes

Because this relates to Daily Baily I’m posting this here, but it was posted on twitter (via Instagram) by ten daily senior entertainment reporter Mat Whitehead… I can’t stop laughing.

2 Likes

what the fuck is this

@Bort @pelican @AustralianAerial boys boys boys time to shitpost with this brb

1 Like

Come on man, it’s almost eleven on a Monday

3 Likes

Warm, reserved but authoritative. Yep, we need more like her. Also, she’s coming up on a decade of Perth newscasting and two decades with Ten soon — she definitely deserves a promotion.

1 Like

We rarely see Narelda on the East Coast but wow what a talent she is. She’d be excellent for a Late News reincarnation out of Perth.

8 Likes